- Paraben-free and hypoallergenic. Midnight Luxe Creme Liner is super long-wearing, smudge-proof creme liner. Draws a perfect line without tugging on delicate eyelids. Gee Beauty brush set $150.
- dustsceawung: "contemplation of the dust"; reflection on former civilisations and peoples, and on the knowledge that all things will turn to dust.
- Pin Feather Quill Tattoo With Flying Birds The Flight Of Leads Them
- If there's one thing the Danish do really, really well, it's brilliantly straightforward design, as evidenced by these incredible eyeglass frames. Acetate frame with Carl Zeiss lenses. Import.
- This instructable is about how to make a bowl out of a record.
This instructable calls for:
1. An LP Vinyl Record (or another size if you want a smal...
- Colors for your home that make brown hair the envy of all other varieties.
- 12 designers share their most daring paint choices.
- UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who participated in our contest! We've selected a winner and have sent them a message notifying them of the win. Please check your inbox/Twitter/Facebook as YOU may be the one who's won! We had a great response this time, and we'll be sure to let you guys know when we host another giveaway! Original story follows: It's long overdue, but we're finally making our return! Relocating our offices was a process that took a little longer than expected, but after clearing that hurdle (along with some issues getting our internet access re-established), we're back. We've made a few minor tweaks here and there, but have survived the big move otherwise intact. Sorry to have kept you, our loyal readers (or maybe even some new ones), out in the cold for so long, but hopefully you've been able to follow all the action in the movie business through our Twitter page. Now that we're set up and ready to rock once again, you can expect your usual dose of regular updates to come in packages slightly larger than 140 characters. And to show you just how much we missed you, we've got some cool stuff for you to win! More details after the jump.
- Informative article about the spice Peppermint, its botany, chemistry, history and cross-cultural culinary usage.
- If there's one thing the Danish do really, really well, it's brilliantly straightforward design, as evidenced by these incredible eyeglass frames. They're (as the name so perfectly states) timeless in every possible way. Acetate frame with CR39 lenses. Import.
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- Shop Wreck This Journal from urbanoutfitters.co.uk
- Collect your choice of gallery quality Giclée, or fine art prints custom trimmed by hand in a variety of sizes with a white border for framing.
- You're going to have to make a tough decision about these wooden, colored pencils. Do you keep them bundled together and display them for guests to 'ooh' and 'ahh' over, or do you undo their delicate straw ties and use them until it's time to whittle away their tips? It's your choice, but either way, let us recommend you run your hands along their textured bark surfaces, ponder how they're made, and enjoy their back-to-basics look. Use them for craft projects, or arrange them in a short vase to create your own creative display - either way, you'll be 'barking up the write tree!'