- Embrace the refined beauty of this alluring ankle-cuff sandal. Pointed toe. High heel. T-strap vamp. Exposed platform. Ankle cuff with adjustable side-buckle closure. Material: Leather. Imported. Approximately 4.5" heel height, 1" platform.
- Donna KaranCollarless Wool JacketDetailsDonna Karan stretch-wool jacket with georgette sleeves.Collarless; open front.Long sleeves; French cuffs.Front flap pockets.Cropped at waist.Wool/spandex; viscose/spandex combo.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemThis wonderful necklace from the Miadora Pearls Collection features a black Tahitian drop pearl set in 10-karat yellow gold. This pearl pendant is hung on a rope chain and is secured with a spring-ring clasp.
- Similar itemShimmer Eyeshadow in Gold Finger from the Nars collection. This highly pigmented, crease-resistant eyeshadow can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect. The colour glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. Shade: Gold Finger – 24 carat shimmer. Features: True colour application. Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity. Multifunctional – can be used for shading, highlighting and lining the eyes. Sophisticated, luminous shades.
- Hand-finished . Cream silk-georgette. Green, lilac and purple embroidery, detachable waist tie, fringed trims, open front. Slips on . 100% silk. Dry clean
- Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold. The possibilities are endless with this truly versatile range of hues designed by LANCOME Global makeup artists. Formulated with exclusive Micro-Air technology for ultimate smoothness and blendability. Long-lasting color glides on effortlessly. Available in a chic palette of multiple shades in five finishes: dazzling metallics, twinkling shimmers, soft, illuminating sheens, pigment-packed intense shades and color-rich mattes.
- Effy™ brings you this beautiful 14Kt. white gold flower necklace. Features a dazzling diamond encrusted flower pendant. 14Kt. white gold/diamond. Diamonds: 0.99 ct. t.w. Imported. Fine jewelry is available for Standard Delivery only. All fine jewelry shipments require a signature To enhance detail, jewelry may not be shown actual size. Unless otherwise stated jewelry set in 14 Kt. yellow gold and all earrings are for pierced ears. t.w.=total weight. All diamond weights are approximate with a variance of +/- .05 ct. Colored gemstones may have been treated and require special care. All pearls are cultured.
- Similar itemUnequivocally sexy, this powerful statement shoe is one of the season's must haves. Make a lasting impression and pair with a body-con black dress, a sharp tailored suit or jeans and an ethereal blouse. Slip on. Heel measures approximately 4 inches. Pearl floral python is authentic python skin decorated by hand, no two shoes are exactly the same. Available in patent leather, nocturn lam é , cork, calf leather, petrol patent. Leather footbed. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Oscar de la RentaEmbroidered Knit Bolero JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta textured knit bolero.Diamond-shaped embroidery.Pom pom border trim.Three-quarter sleeves.Collarless; open front.Cropped at waist.Rounded hem.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.