- "I miss my old best-guy-friend!" — @orehoe
Winter is one of the best times to have a boyfriend. It's cold, no one wants to go out, and you really just want someone to curl up next to watch television with.
- "I LOVE the beach." — @orehoe
- "My dog has his flaws but he is mine and I love him!" — @orehoe
@selenagomez: Me and chippers laying outside. He looks scared lol submitted by Beautygirl123 30276019
- "If someone asks me to watch the sunset I will cry watching it knowing some people won't see tomorrow" — @orehoe
- Beach Photograph, Ocean Art, Landscape Photography, Sea, Green, Blue, Wall Art, Path - Summer, Please Return"I want to walk a trail and see where it brings me." — @orehoe
Original signed fine art landscape photograph of a path leading down to the sea TITLE: Summer, please return SIZE: 8"x 8" DESCRIPTION: This fine art photograph is printed by a professional lab on premium acid-free, archival paper, which has a luster finish. It will be signed by me on the back and shipped in sturdy, moisture-resistant packaging. Save money by ordering this print as part of a set:
- "I LOVE my five cats" — @orehoe
- "I always wanted a ferret and vowed if I get one I will name it something unique" — @orehoe
- "I HATE wearing dresses.
When ever we my dad would take me to church he will make us wear dresses and I would ALWAYS put up a fight. I regret that now." — @orehoe
The ultimate party dress, this ultra feminine prom dress features an embellished waist and frill hem. Add killer heels to complete your look. Wearing length 87 cm.
- "I think I may be falling for my new best guy friend." — @orehoe
Silver tone best friends heart double necklace.
- "I believe in ghosts because I have had many encounters with them." — @orehoe
Does your town have a Woman in White? Of course it does. There is no town that doesn't have a woman in a white dress who wafts around drafty halls of the local manor, or paces the widow's walk of the local hotel. Find out about the woman in white legend, some local examples, and share your own stories of ghostly women in white. I know you have them. Everyone does.
- "I will only drink iced coffee.
I HATE my coffee warm." — @orehoe
If you go to adequately or restricted except needs some extra coffee for breakfast, a happier afternoon can handle coffee algid. If it is absolutely hot al fresco and air- conditioned Bottomward but always get your taste of coffee and caffeine, coffee agen...
- "I LOVE to draw." — @orehoe
- "I LOVE music. If i'm in trouble my punisment will be to have anything that plays music taken away including my phone. I swear I die when that happens" — @orehoe
Music Symbol Facebook - Check this out! You will love this! Do share with us your thoughts.. Music Symbol Facebook
- "I LOVE the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S." — @orehoe
- "I LOVE stuffed animals
I have 208 total =D" — @orehoe
- "I LOVE skittles!!!" — @orehoe
- "I REALLY love dance but I have been turned away by people saying to old to learn" — @orehoe
A colorful “DANCE” graphic drips down this nylon sling bag with drawstring closure. Imported. Size: 12" x 16 1/2" Pre-order this style. Available December 2013.
- "I am a total nerd." — @orehoe
plastic frame plastic lens non-polarized Lens width: 62 millimeters Bridge: 21 millimeters Arm: 150 millimeters UV400 Protection Wayfarer styling at a fraction of the cost. 2009 STYLES!!! Vintage clear lens wayfarer.
- "The gymnastics portion of the Olympics is my favorite part!" — @orehoe
The US women's gymnastic team is poised to win the team gold in London today. It's a young and enthusiastic team, and these teenagers are beyond strong! Learn more about the five talented young women representing the US at the Summer Olympics and what
- Cloud Photograph, Adventure, Plane Travel, Flight, Pale Blue, Periwinkle, Soft White, Dreamy, Ethereal, Inspirational - Such Great Heights"In June I went outside to do my homework and got nothing done because I was staring at the clouds." — @orehoe
Taken while sitting in a small metal tube high up in the sky. Miraculous! TITLE: Such Great Heights SIZE: 8"x 10" This fine art photograph is printed by a professional lab on premium acid-free, archival paper, which has a luster finish. It will be signed by me on the back and shipped in sturdy, moisture-resistant packaging. Save money by ordering this print as part of a set:
- "I have 49 bottles of nail polish and ALWAYS have my nails done." — @orehoe
- "I use to always want to wear makeup but now that I am allowed to wear it, I rarely do" — @orehoe
Odho Summer Makeup Collection 2012-2013 Recently, Odho toiletry launched current cosmetics accumulation by Odho for summer 2012. This (174285)Odho Summer Makeup Collection 2012-2013 Beauty Parlor, Makeup, Health Care
- "I don't get why people use yolo sooo much, It's overexposed" — @orehoe
- "I tend to fake a lot of smiles" — @orehoe
- "I love tea sets but I hate tea" — @orehoe
3 piece Pink New Country Roses vintage tea set from the Royal Albert collection. Bone china, three piece tea set featuring a teapot, sugar bowl and creamer in an elegant pink rose print on a pink background with lustrous gold rims. Composition : Fine Bone China. Dimensions : Teapot Capacity: 1.25ltr. Sugar bowl H: 11cm, L: 14cm. Creamer H: 9cm, L: 5cm.
- "I love to garden and soo far I am making good money for helping people with their gardens" — @orehoe
Getting your container garden started is as easy as 1, 2, 3 ... here's how, according to Home Depot garden experts:
- "I love pokemon" — @orehoe
Pokemon Logo Necklace We've designed the Pokemon Logo Necklace by popular request. Guaranteed to please your favorite Pokemon Trainer. Thanks to Trancent for the bright idea :) Our Pokemon Logo Necklace measures 4" Wide by nearly 1 ½" Tall. We've cut 8 pieces of 1/8" Yellow Acrylic and stacked them on 1/8" Black Acrylic. Attached it to a 18" lightweight chain and included a spring clasp. We've designed the elements to balance and compliment eachother. Want to see other Icons or Game related pendants/jewelry? Let us know and we'll give it a go:) We also have our coveted Pokemon Pokeball Necklace
- "I live in jeans" — @orehoe
- "I love to write but every time I write a story get new Ideas" — @orehoe
We asked Top Hat, one of our favorite little gift shops in Manhattan, to curate a special collection of desk accessories just for us—consider it our back-to-school wish list that you don't have to be in school to enjoy. Nina Allen, the shop's mastermind, is somewhat of a retail sleuth, searching out authentically made (and often off-the-wall) finds from around the globe. These colorful Rollbahn notebooks are created by Delphonics, which has been a household name in Japan for over 20 years but is almost never seen outside its borders—so we couldn't be more thrilled to have them here. 5 1/2"L x 4 1/2"W. Paper, rubber and metal. Made in Japan.
- "I LOVE to read" — @orehoe
- "The lowest grade I've gotten was a D and that was my algebra test" — @orehoe
Paperback. Measures 7 x 4.75 inches. 128 Pages. Imported.
- "I love bracelets" — @orehoe
Add this essential stack of gold colour bangles to your accessory collection. Perfect to wear individually or stack them up! Team with a pair of simple studs and an on-trend collar necklace.
- "I have always wanted to write a letter and send it to my best friends from where I used to live but I never can" — @orehoe
Though email is certainly convenient, there's something oh-so-lovely about a carefully crafted postcard or letter. Summon the aesthetic of affectionate missives in the mail with this vegan faux-leather clutch, featuring a zip compartment and zip pocket beneath a magnetic snap closure. Decorative details, such as a stitched saying on the flap and decorative 'stamps,' add to this darling accessory's allure, reminding you to keep in touch with loved ones as you carry this chic clutch from Disaster Designs through the day.
- "It is hard for me to believe that someone will acctualy love me and never leave me" — @orehoe
SUMMER SALE! Was $24 now $18 This LOVE letter necklace features a lucite black rose smack in the middle of the English language's most beautiful word. Reminiscent of the LOVE sculpture by Robert Indiana. Silver charm hangs from an 18 inch rhodium plated chain, but I'm happy to customize length upon request. Match this piece with black rose stud earrings or Victorian black rose ring also found in my shop! ~* I combine shipping - additional items SHIP FREE worldwide. *~ Thanks for looking, if you like what you see, add this item or my shop to your favorites <3
- "I get made of for what I wear and where I get my clothes from" — @orehoe
Colour your wardrobe with Juicy Couture! White slim fitted crew neck cotton t-shirt with bright multicoloured label lettering with white palm prints. Live your summer dream in combination with funky shorts and casual accessories! 100% cotton. True to size. Machine wash normal (30°C) Slim fit.
- "I don't like rock music at all" — @orehoe
Buy Lambs & Ivy Rock 'N Roll 4-PC Bedding Set at Diapers.com. FREE fast shipping both ways, a 365-day return policy & the BEST 24/7 customer service!
- "I LOVE fireworks" — @orehoe
SIZE: 8x8 inches This photograph will be printed using traditional photographic process, on real photographic Kodak Endura Professional METALLIC paper, which gives rich, vibrant colors with iridescent sheen, increased durability and will stay that way for a long time! Change the size of any photo:
- "I LOVE coca~cola" — @orehoe
- "I play the flute and I suck at it" — @orehoe
Silver flute instrument resting on a music score
- "I love to bake" — @orehoe
Need the perfect cupcake for a wedding? We can customize any cupcake order for your special day. Browse our selection and place your gourmet cupcake order today!
- "I hate my hair" — @orehoe
Braided sock bun(:
- "I can't wear hats because I look awful in them" — @orehoe
Knit hat aficionados rejoice! This adorable open knit beret is great for accessorizing even during the warmer months. Features include an open knit with glimmering lurex thread woven in, and a stretchy ribbed opening. 70% Acrylic / 30% Polyester Hand Wash Imported.
- "I love pizza" — @orehoe
This is the perfect delectable pouch for storing a cellphone, sunglasses, house keys, pocket change, and whatever else you need to get you through the day. The Pizza Yummypocket Pouch is designed by artist and photographer Anat Safran, whose work has been exhibited at galleries worldwide. Ages 6 and up.
- "I love the show Awkward on mtv" — @orehoe
Watch it online now!
- "I love the colored twizlers" — @orehoe
- "I love ice cream" — @orehoe
Locally Owned Sub and Ice Cream Shop Introduces “Freebie Friday”. This Friday, Stadium Subs will be offering free 4” subs all day long. Plus, the first 50 people in the door get an added bonus--a scoop of Stadium’s delicious, premium ice cream, an offer most can’t refuse in this summer heat. - PR10758083
- "I missed My friend Haleighs masquerade party and I regret it" — @orehoe
View this item and discover similar more jewelry for sale at 1stdibs - In 1993, Henry Dunay designed and made ''The Lachrymosa'' mask for Elizabeth Taylor with the proceeds benefitting the American Foundation for AIDS Research
- "I have a weird sense of humor" — @orehoe
- "I cant watch horror movies
the bother me too much" — @orehoe
For fans of the gory, grotesque, dark-humor-filled world of horror, zombie films may be the most beloved of subgenres. Kay (Disaster Movies, 2006) provides a chronological listing, with summary and review, for more than 250 films from 1932 to 2008. Summaries of each decade, interviews with filmmakers, and other features are interspersed, as is a generous complement of promotional photos. A list of the author’s 25 favorite zombie films, an appendix of “zombie-less” zombie films, and a short bibliography follow. Director and film indexes complete the book. One caveat: basic information like running time, country of origin, director, and stars are spread throughout each film’s description (and sometimes not included) instead of summarized at the top of each entry as in most filmographies. Kay’s readable style and the subjective nature of so-bad-it’s-good cinema make this fun book more appropriate for circulating collections than reference.
- "i love one direction" — @orehoe
- "I love lifehouse" — @orehoe
- "I love the band Maroon five" — @orehoe
- "I don't like Selena Gomez" — @orehoe
selena gomez teen vogue sept 02, Selena Gomez is a jean shirt queen on the September 2012 cover of Teen Vogue. The 20-year-old actress opened up to the glossy about music, breaking away from…
- "I LOVE Zayn Malik" — @orehoe
Hello! Im Emma and im 15 i am single and love to laugh! I also love One Direction... About 99% of...
- "I love Liam Payne" — @orehoe
- "I love teen vouge" — @orehoe
- "I don't like justin bieber" — @orehoe
- "I LOVE perfume" — @orehoe
A fun, playful scent, this fruity, floral fragrance from Coach opens with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart, a lush bouquet of jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and red candied rose petals wrapped in a rich crème brûlée accord add a sweet depth. Sensual, woody undertones of cedarwood and bleached sandalwood meld with lush vanilla and whipped marshmallow notes for a lasting impression. Housed in a girly, chic rounded glass bottle and adorned with the signature Poppy logo.
- "Two of my cats are exactly like this except the are orange!
One is named Cece but I call her Flubber because she is so fat!
The other is named Willy and I call him Willykers!" — @orehoe
- "I LOVE this movie" — @orehoe
Cyberbully follows Taylor Hillridge (Osment), a teenage girl who falls victim to online bullying, and the cost it takes on her as well as her friends and family.
- "I personly think Perrie is only with Zayn for the fame
and she looks like she is 40" — @orehoe
Zayn Malik's rumoured Little Mix girlfriend Perrie Edwards headed out to the Rose nightclub in London this weekend in a skimpy top and floaty skirt - with a very muscly man-accessory. Where can we get one?
- "I have always wanted a peacoat but can never afford to get one" — @orehoe
Black wool peacoat from miharayasuhiro. Notched lapels lead into a double-breasted button down front with white engraved anchor buttons. Long sleeves; Can be turned up to reveal gold brocade piping. Two hip pockets. Single interior pocket. Darts for shaping. Partially lined. Dry clean only. Body: 90% wool, 10% nylon. Lining: 100% cupro. Made in Japan.
- Ombre Hair Extensions//DipDye//Katy Perry Inspired, Dark Brown Hair with dark to light purple Fade//(7) Piece Set, 18""I have always wanted to die my hair purple!" — @orehoe
Katy Perry Inspired Hair Extensions. Add Volume and Length without damaging your own hair. Beautiful Dark Brown Human Hair Extensions with a dark to light purple faded ombre//dip dye. Zero commitment to bleaching your own hair. Indian Remy human hair, hand drawn and double wefted. We use only Professional methods and materials. Our extensions are AAA quality and color used is Professional that has extreme stay power. Human Hair//Can be curled, flat ironed or worn straight. Processing time is 7-10 days or sooner. This listing: 18" 100+ Grams 7 PIECES one - 8 inch piece with four clips ( for the back of the head ) two - 6 inch pieces with three clips each piece ( for the back of the head ) two - 4 inch pieces with two clips each piece( for the sides of the head ) two - 2 inch pieces with one clip each piece ( for the sides of the head ) High quality metal clip with rubble silicone back, attached on hair This set takes a substantial amount of time to create as the layered look of golds and vibrant colors is done differently than the "ombre" or "dip dye". Pricing is adjusted due to the amount of color and time it takes to make this listing. Set Options: 18” $225 20” $245 22” $265 24” $285 Please read our Q & A https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/NinasCreativeCouture/policies **********CUSTOM ORDERS ARE AWESOME AND LOVED!******************** Create your own and let's create together! Check out our blog www.hairextensionssupersite.com
- "I love looking at icons to get new ideas for stories!" — @orehoe
- "That is a little bit about me! Hope you liked!" — @orehoe