- Similar itemTotally essential black leather boots featuring a lace-up front with brass grommets and perforated detailing. Treaded platform and chunky heel. Genuine leather lining. Looks rad with a flowy dress and wide-brim hat! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather. Height: 8.5". Heel Height: 4.5". Platform Height: 1". Imported.
- Similar itemSuede biker jacket with contrast quilted panels on the shoulders. Asymmetric zip fastening through front, twin zip pockets on the sides and zipped cuffs. Composition: 100% pigskin leather. Lining: 100% polyester. Applique: 100% sheep leather.
- Similar itemJust like his. Made for you. 73% Viscose, 27% Cotton Soft lightweight cotton. Long and lean fit. Full button front. Straight point collar. Chest patch pocket. Two-button barrel cuffs. Imported, Machine Wash.
- Similar itemA must-have made for her. 100% Cotton Soft brushed cotton flannel. Full front button down. Straight point collar. Buttoned chest patch pockets. Two-button barrel cuffs. Machine Wash.
- Similar itemFrye Boots Smith Harness Tall Black Womens 77449-BLK. Frye Smith Harness Tall Boot is made in the USA by The Frye Company. Black distressed leather on foot and top -- tumbled with stones in a wooden drum for an antique look. Traditional stovepipe top; harness buckle on vamp; hybrid composite leather/rubber sole. The Smith is a timeless low profile women's Frye harness boot with the Frye-invented forged harness ring. The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, The Frye Company has produced footwear over a long and illustrious history. During the 1800's when adventurous New England families pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and headed West to the New World, they were wearing Frye boots for the long journey. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of AmericaÕs Civil War, in the Spanish-America war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. Today the classic Harness Boot holds a treasured place in American culture, and has been featured in fashion magazines all over the world. In the 1960s, Frye re-introduced the Campus Boot. Based on its 1860's original, the style featured a bulky toe and chunky heel that came to epitomize the attitude and style of the 60's & 70's. Nothing on the market compared to these new Frye boots, and consumers began to demand Original Fryes. The quality and styles of all Frye boots are timeless, and continue to be benchcrafted from the finest full grain genuine leather uppers and premium rubber soles. Over 190 steps go into making one pair of Frye boots. For almost 150 years, with a steadfast commitment to quality craftsmanship and painstaking attention to detail, The Frye Boot Company brand remains true to its heritage and vintage American roots while crafting new, fashionable boots featuring rich leathers and quality hardware.
- Similar itemFaux black leather biker jacket with linear shoulder panels. 100% Polyurethane. Machine washable.
- Similar itemGet into your gorgeous groove. Step into the spotlight wearing this Marc Jacobs™ loafer! Leather upper. Cap toe. Perforated decoration. Leather lining. Leather insole. Leather outsole. Chunky heel. Made in Italy. Heel Height: 2 1 ' 6 in. Weight: 1 lb 3 oz. Platform Height: 3 ' 4 in.
- Similar itemThe biker jacket is undoubtedly a wardrobe staple, and now you can get the look perfectly with this Women's Real Leather Biker Jacket in cool, crisp white. Constructed from real leather with a polyester lining, this jacket is really soft and comfortable to wear and features long sleeves, a classic zip and press stud fastening and zip up pockets. - E.D. Women's Real Leather Biker Jacket - White. Real leather outer for added comfort. Long sleeves. Classic biker jacket-style fastening. Zip up pockets. Regular fit. Brand: Barneys. Colour: White. Material: Outer - 100% Leather. Lining - 100% Polyester. Care Instructions: Specialist leather clean only.
- Similar itemMassachusetts-based Penfield has been churning out top-notch, weather-resistant outerwear—coveted by fans of heritage-style clothing and outdoor enthusiasts alike—since 1975. This durable denim button-down with a plaid yoke detail is the kind of woodsy piece you can wear anywhere. Boyfriend fit. Chest pockets. Cotton. Machine wash. Import.