- Similar itemGamine Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. A relaxed, boyish fit sweater knit using a vintage washed, luxury grade 100% cashmere, milled in Italy. Crew neck. Extra long raglan sleeves. Exposed seam detail at shoulders. Dropped armholes. Ribbed sleeve cuff with exposed seam. Medium gauge knit. Ultra soft, slightly vintage hand feel. Length hits just below hip. Color: Heather Ecru. 100% Cashmere. Also available in Grey Mélange & Heather Bark.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler Crimson leather PS1 Medium. Schoolbag straps at front flap; zip pocket at back; antique-brasstone hardware. Lined with logo-jacquard fabric; magnetic-snap pocket and zip pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at main interior. Flat top handle; detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Metal hinged closure at front flap; magnetic tab closure at interior top line for added security. 8.5" height x 12.5" width x 4.0" depth (approximately) 2.5" handle drop, 16.0" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Matt Bernson woven raffia bootie with leather trim. Almond toe. Approx. 3" ankle-high shaft. Trimmed collar. Stretch insets at sides allow for ease of dress; slip-on style. 2 1/4" stacked heel. Padded leather insole; leather outsole with rubber for some traction. "Marlow" is imported.
- Similar itemLeather flap front satchel bag with metal foldover closure and leather pull-tab straps at front. Zipper pocket at exterior back. Dual carrying options include top handle and detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. Additional zipper pocket and large magnetic close pocket at front body, beneath flap. Jacquard fabric lined interior with leather-trimmed zipper pocket and snap tab closure over interior topline. Approximately 8.5" height x 12.5" width x 4" depth (measured small) Available in Watermelon. Made in Italy.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Barley & Faded Black.
- Similar itemBlack suede bootie from Gianmarco Lorenzi featuring an almond toe, a curved cut opening with a leather trim, a suede concealed platform and a slim metallic stiletto heel.
- Similar itemLeather flap front satchel bag with metal foldover closure and leather pull-tab straps and zipper pocket at exterior back. Dual carrying options include top handle and detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. Additional zipper pocket and large slip pocket at front body, beneath flap. Jacquard fabric lined interior with leather-trimmed zipper pocket and snap tab closure over interior topline. 8.5" height x 12.5" width x 4" depth (measured small) Made in Italy. Available in Military.
- MantuDegrade Cable-Knit SweaterDetailsMantu degrade mixed-cable-knit sweater.Ribbed cuffs and hem.High bateau neckline.Curved front and back yoke.Hem covers hip.Pullover style.Wool/cashmere.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About Mant?:Founded in 2008, Mant? creates sophisticated yet accessible pieces for the modern woman. Inspired by and produced in the Italian city of Mantova, the brand aspires to the everyday chic, mining the medieval city's traditions, art, and architecture to give staple pieces an original twist. Versatile separates in a neutral palette are punctuated by bold prints on sheaths, tops, and trousers, all of which are finished with luxurious fabrics and a tailored fit.
- Similar itemCoclicoHenrietta Wedge Ankle Boot, BeigeDetailsCoclico suede ankle boot.3" covered wedge heel with platform.5"H shaft hits at ankle.Front grip strap wraps vamp.Almond toe; tonal topstitching."Henrietta" is made in Spain.Designer Sizing note: Coclico runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.About Coclico:A favorite for its understated aesthetic and quality construction, Coclico was founded in 2000 by Sandra Canselier after the French word for poppy, "coquelicot." Inspired by nature, each shoe style finds beauty in simplicity and consciously incorporates eco-friendly techniques. Joined by designer Lisa Nading in 2006, the brand has gained a following by women seeking the subtly beautiful yet always practical footwear designs.