- Similar itemDonna KaranCrepe Wrap SkirtDetailsCrepe. Natural rise sits at waist. Wrap front. Relaxed fit. Back zip. Wool/viscose/rayon/spandex. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Donna Karan: Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Black and white cotton-poplin, white Swiss lace. Drawstring peplum waist. Concealed button fastenings through front. 100% cotton; trim: 46% silk, 43% cotton, 11% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemDescription NOTE: Sizes listed are Australian. Please see Size & Fit tab. This Ellery skirt cuts a unique, feminine silhouette with a breezy, asymmetrical overlay that buttons in the back. Contrast embroidered lettering accentuates the uneven hem. Concealed front slit and inverted back pleat. Satin waistband. Hook and eye closure and hidden back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Wool suiting / crepe. Shell: 96% wool/4% elastane. Trim: 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in Australia. Measurements Length: 31in / 79cm Measurements from size 8. Available sizes: 6,8,10
- Made of pure wool, the women's Wool Crepe Pocket Flare Skirt from Carven in navy has an A-line design, two oversized pockets and a concealed hook-and-zip fasten on the reverse. Fully lined, the flared skirt sits on the waist. L.M. Measures: 44cm/17.25" in length based on size 36. Body: 100% Wool. Lining: 65% Acetate, 35% Viscose.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent white blouse. Silk-georgette. Layered top, buttoned leather cuffs. Concealed button fastenings through front. 100% silk; trims: 100% leather (Lamb) Spot clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Loose fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemThere's nothing like a sharp new pencil. Our Ulisse Skirt is made of a textured wool crepe that's lined and has stretch, so it's comfortable - and effortless. A great wardrobe anchor for work or weekend, it's precisely tailored for a flattering fit, finished with an inverted pleat on the back and piped seams.
- St. John Collection Women's Stretch Silk Jewel Neck Elbow Length Sleeve Blouse With Front Pleats - Cream (0)Similar itemSt. John CollectionStretch Silk Jewel Neck Elbow Length Sleeve Blouse with Front PleatsDetailsSilk/spandex blouse. Approx. measurements: 24"L front and back, 28"L sleeves. Sheer long sleeves. Bateau neckline. Blouson with gathered elastic waist. Peplum. Dry clean. Imported. Please note: Belt sold separately. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John Collection: St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Similar itemMulticolored printed crepe. Fully lined. Button and concealed zip fastenings at back. 97% viscose, 3% elastane; lining: 65% acetate, 35% polyester. Specialist clean. Designer color: Ikeru Orange. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Knee-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight slightly stretchy fabric.
- Nha KhanhNixie Lace-Hem A-Line SkirtDetailsNha Khanh Nixie skirt in crepe with sheer lace underlay. Natural rise. Front slit reveals lace and contrast base. A-line silhouette. Scalloped hem. Polyester/viscose/cotton/nylon/wool/rayon; polyester lining. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Willis Suede Half d'Orsay Pump in BlackDesigner About Nha Khanh: Khanh Nguyen conceptualized the Nha Khanh collection by drawing inspiration from the feminine word for light (nha) and the masculine word for celebration (khanh). The designer, who was raised in Dallas, Texas by Vietnamese artisan parents, uses both to create modern, ethereal garments that evoke the designs of distinct architecture, one-of-a-kind art pieces, and the beauty of nature. Nha Khanh is manufactured exclusively in the United States.