- With The French Kitchen Cookbook, culinary legend Patricia Wells invites home cooks into her life in France, makingthe fresh and delicious recipes from her popular classes available to fans who dream of experiencing their own gastronomic adventure in the world's culinary capital. Beautifully designed and lavishly illustrated with stunning color photos, The French Kitchen Cookbook is a compilation and reflection on what she and her students have learned. Patricia Wells's meticulously written recipes express the basics—the rules that will help anyone become a better cook, while providing the deep satisfaction that comes from creating exquisite food from the freshest ingredients. Here are some of her best recipes for appetizers, desserts, and everything in between, dishes inspired by the vibrant Provencal countryside and the bustle of Parisian life, including Miniature Onion and Goat Cheese Tatins, Zucchini and Basil Veloute, Fricassee of Chicken with Fennel, Capers, Tomatoes and Sausage, and Apricot Lavender Honey Sorbet. Book Details: Format: Hardcover. Pages: 320.
- Similar itemNamed for Tory’s parents Buddy and Reva Robinson it’s a modern classic. Our Robinson Basket-Weave Clutch, with its lattice-like detailing, nods to traditional rattan work and the garden theme of our spring runway show. Trimmed in leather, the clean-lined silhouette features an optional cross-body chain strap, making it perfect for day or evening. Woven leather. Fold-over flap closure with magnetic snap. 22.5" (57 cm) removable chain and leather cross-body strap. Exterior slit pocket at back. Height: 4.6" (11 cm) Length: 9" (22 cm) Depth: 2" (5 cm)
- Covered heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches. Black patent-leather (Calf). Black grosgrain bow embellishment at pointed toe. Slip on
- "Here's another cookbook I'm very, very, very, very excited about. Kathy Strahs has tackled the subject of panini in the most delicious way. I had the pleasure of getting an advanced peek at her book, and I absolutely died at every page. I couldn't believe the incredibly delectable panini variations she came up with...and I couldn't believe how ravenous I was when I finished flipping through the pages." -Ree Drummond, award-winning creator of The Pioneer Woman website, and bestselling author of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Kathy Strah's THE ULTIMATE PANINI PRESS COOKBOOK is the first and last word on making the most of a home panini press or counter-top grill. In over 200 recipes and with 100 color photographs, Kathy shows readers how to use this versatile kitchen appliance to make more than just sandwiches and panin (although there is ample recipe inspiration for both), but also dozens of main-course, easy-to-prepare meals that are great for busy home cooks and families. Kathy includes classics like Croque Monsieur and Reuben panini as well as imaginative creations like a Grilled Asparagus and Prosciutto panini and Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas. There are smaller appetizer panini as well, and a host of breakfast and brunch sandwiches. Beyond the panini, Kathy shows off the creativity of the panini press to make such things as chicken satay, jerk pork tenderloin, and even grilled fish tacos. An inventive chapter on desserts includes an amazing way to make homemade ice-cream cones in a panini machine, along with creative after-dinner options such as Grilled Pears with Honey-Whipped Greek Yogurt and Toasted Almonds. Home cooks looking to get more from their panini press will find inspiration on every page, and with Kathy's clear recipe instructions, and ample tips and advice included throughout the book, THE ULTIMATE PANINI PRESS COOKBOOK is an essential kitchen companion for making the most of the panini press. Format: Paperback. Pages: 288 pages.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Black patent-leather. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Glamour and style exude from this radiant hardware accented, exotic python-embossed leather style with a glossy patent finish. Double top handle. Concealable chain and python shoulder strap, 12" drop. Magnetic snap closure. One inside zip pocket. One inside open pocket. Six card slots. Fully lined. 13"W X 7½"H X 1½"D. Imported.
- Add the final touch of chic to all your outfits with this sophisticated nubuck clutch with contrasting leather details. Made of 100% cowhide, it closes with a magnetic press stud and ornamental buckle and has two main compartments, a central zipped pocket and four card slots. It is finished with a removable metallic chain and the embossed brand name and logo on the back. Measurements: Width 24 cm x Height 14.5 cm x Depth 5.5 cm. Outer: 100% COW LEATHER. Lining: 100% POLYESTER.
- A beautifully conceived cookbook representing the best of Italian cooking brought to us by the trusted host of the longest-running television cooking show in America. On Ciao Italia, which has been airing on PBS for more than twenty years, Mary Ann Esposito has taught millions of fans how to cook delicious, authentic Italian dishes. In her previous books, she has shown us how to make a quick meal with just five ingredients, helped us get dinner on the table in just thirty minutes, and encouraged us to slow down and take it easy in the kitchen while re-creating the rich aromas of Italy. Now Mary Ann returns to her family's humble beginnings to bring us a treasure trove of more than 200 time-honored recipes. They represent traditional, everyday foods that she regards as culinary royalty—always admired, respected, and passed down through generations. Even better, they are easy to make and guaranteed to please. Georgeously designed with appetizing full-color photographs of recipes and homespun essays about Italian cooking and family traditions throughout, Ciao Italia Family Classics will have fans old and new pulling it off the shelf again and again. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 464 pages.
- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.