- Similar itemMercy Spike Bracelet is 18KT gold or rose gold plated polished spike link bracelet with fold over clasp.
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Set your look aflutter with this beautiful hinge bracelet from Betsey Johnson. Crafted from silver-tone mixed metal, it's highlighted with a spiky bow centerpiece and emblazoned with sparkling crystals. Crafted from rhodium-tone mixed metal. Silver hinged bangle with crystal accents. Faux pearls. Silver tone spiky bow with silver tone spikes. Crystal accents. Hinge. Rhodium. Metal/glass/plastic. 8mm pearl. Plastic pearl type. 8” length x 0.6-1.1” width x 1.1” bow drop x 2” diameter.
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemMade in Italy. Embroidered leather clutch bag with twist lock closure. Crafted from tulle, embroidered stones and beads, quartz, metal and crystal. Dimensions: H 4.0 Inches x W 1.5 Inches x L 7.5 Inches.
- MarchesaValentina Large Python Envelope Clutch Bag, MultiDetailsA luxurious accessory that takes center stage, this Marchesa envelope clutch features an exquisite python body embellished with glittering crystals.Python with shiny nickel hardware.Includes removable chain shoulder strap.Snap-closure flap top with large faceted crystal and pave crystal bands.Tulle lining; interior pocket and golden Marchesa logo plaque.Reinforced metal corners.7"H x 9 1/2"W x 2"D.Weighs approx. 1 lb.Made in Italy.Please note: Python is not available in California.Designer About Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.
- Similar itemThe Balance Set is a combination of 5 handmade beaded bracelets that brings balance, courage and a statement to its wearers outfit. Perfect pop of color for any summer or vacation outfit. Each elastic bracelet is 7", handmade in NYC. Agate, recycled vinyl disc beads, pyrite, chalcedony spike, Tibetan Inlay Turquoise bead, chalcedony bead, brass spacers.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.