- Similar itemNavy blue wool blend a-line twill skirt from Jil Sander Navy featuring a ribbed high waist, a pleated design, side pockets and a straight hem.
- Similar itemSlightly cropped, boxy top in a mid-weight Spanish weave. Round neck. Short sleeves. Side vents at hem. Weave is textured & slightly nubby. Color: Lezat Stripe. 90% cotton, 8% rayon, 2% polyamide. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemWashed leather brings edgy texture to this Mackage jacket, crafted with a stand-up snap collar. Zips secure the off-center placket, 2 pockets, and cuffs. Long sleeves. Lined. 100% lambskin, leather clean.
- Similar itemBuffed leather platform ankle boots in black. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure with gold-tone lace hooks and aglets. Broguing at eyerow and heel. Zip closure at heel with signature safety pin zip pull in gunmetal-tone. Treaded sole at platform. Tonal stitching. Approx. 5.75" heel, 2" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber.
- Similar itemBlue and white cotton striped hoodie
- Black textured-leather. Asymmetric zip fastening through front. 100% leather (Lamb); backing: 100% polyester; pocket lining: 100% cupro. Spot clean
- Similar itemBlack imitation leather pleated skirt from Sacai Luck featuring a high waist, a concealed zip fastening, large knife pleats and a straight hem.
- Black calf leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen with an almond toe, a gold-tone buckle detail, a zip at the side, detailed curved stitching along the sides, a platform measuring 25mm and a curved stiletto heel measuring 110mm. You walk on 85mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- BCBGMAXAZRIAGamma Mesh/Leather BootieDetailsMesh and leather BCBG MAX AZRIA bootie. 4 1/2" heel; 1/2" set-under platform. 4" equivalent pitch. Open toe. Back zip. Padded leather sole. "Gamma" is imported. Designer About BCBGMAXAZRIA: With a collection that runs the gamut from sportswear to eveningwear, the BCBGMAXAZRIA design house has established itself as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Designed with the modern woman in mind, BCBGMAXAZRIA strives to provide high-quality, of-the-moment clothing at contemporary price points. Max Azria was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 1998, and his wife and design partner, Lubov Azria, was inducted in 2010. The husband-wife design duo is also renowned for acquiring and relaunching the Herve Leger fashion house in 2007 - extending their influence from the girl-next-door to the runway and red carpet.