- Similar itemMulti-coloured cotton shirt from DSQUARED2 featuring a floral print, a collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs and a curved hem.
- You don't have to be in London to enjoy the timeless look of a classic Burberry trench coat. This belted, three quarter length style is especially chic when paired with rain boots on a chilly day. Lightweight, water-resistant woven. Double breasted button front; Jacket collar with hook-eye closure and buttoned strap. Buttoned down epaulets; Left shoulder gun flap. Optional button removable hood features drawstring and button over placket. Long sleeve with strap at cuff; Grommet detailing under arm. Optional antique goldtone buckle adjustable belt; Dual slit pockets at waist with button closure. Center vented back; Flap at top back. Full plaid lining; Contemporary fit. Size 4 measures approximately 35'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell / Lining: 100% Polyester; Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Charlotte OlympiaSweet Dolly Pump with Candy AnkletDetailsSuede upper.Removable plastic candy anklets with golden heart charms.Golden signature Charlotte Olympia beveled island platform.Low-dipped vamp lengthens legs.Almond toe.5 3/4" covered heel; 1 1/3" platform lowers the pitch to approx. 4 2/5".Leather lining and sole."Sweet Dolly" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemBrown leather medium 'PS1' satchel from Proenza Schouler featuring a front flap closure with strap detailing and a gold-tone flip clasp fastening, a detachable shoulder strap, a hanging logo fob, a woven top handle and a geometric print lining with a zip fastening pocket.
- Similar itemLeather flap front satchel bag with metal foldover closure and leather pull-tab straps and zipper pocket at exterior back. Dual carrying options include top handle and detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. Additional zipper pocket and large slip pocket at front body, beneath flap. Jacquard fabric lined interior with leather-trimmed zipper pocket and snap tab closure over interior topline. 11" height x 14" width x 5" depth (measured small) Made in Italy. Available in Saddle.
- Similar itemWhite cotton long shirt from Jil Sander featuring a classic collar, a button fastening, a curved hem and long sleeves.
- Similar itemThe unsung hero of the capsule wardrobe, the trench coat stands tall as an iconic must for every fashion fiend. Burberry London present this deep sand style, luxuriously accented with tan leather detail for a modern-day dash of dapper. Double-breasted logo-embossed button closure. Epaulets, gun shield, rain flap. Welted buttoned pockets, belted cuffs. Leather detail at the cuffs and collar, leather epaulets. Tonal lining. 100% Cotton. Lining: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate. Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose. Detail: 100% Calf leather. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemBeige cotton 80s trench from Aquascutum featuring a classic collar, long sleeves with buckle strap cuffs, button shoulder tabs, a front double breasted button fastening, a waist belt, side pockets and a checked lining. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.