- Similar itemCrafted from Turkish denim, this wear-with-(almost)-everything layer is made to look like it's been handled with lots of love, thanks to a specially developed wash process. Handsanded and stonewashed for a mix of highs and lows, it's finished with the perfect amount of distressing. Oversize fit. Body length: 22 1/2". Sleeve length: 31". Hits at hip. Cotton. Notch collar. Functional buttons at cuffs. Pockets. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemGet your attitude on with the Alexander. Shoe Republic brings you an attention grabbing textile upper printed with edgy skulls. A lace up vamp, 5 inch faux wood heel and 2 inch hidden platform completes this go getter. Textile Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Woven at the front, knit along the back, this aqua blue shirt from Tahari is jet set to take your workplace attire to inspiring new heights! Mid-weight stretch woven. Classic collar with concealed zip front closure. Soft knit back panel. Rolled three quarter sleeves with decorative button tab at cuffs. Unlined. Contemporary fit. 100% Polyester; Combo: 97% Viscose / 3% Elastane; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Roberto CavalliPrinted Five-Pocket Skinny JeansDetailsSurya printed stretch denim. Clean, classic five-pocket style. Low rise sits at hip. Fitted through skinny legs. Cropped at ankle. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Roberto Cavalli: In 1972, Roberto Cavalli unveiled his collection of wildly inspired clothes in his hometown of Florence. Today, the line has a celebrated fan base devoted to its animal prints and provocative designs. The collection includes dramatic sunglasses in addition to its sexy apparel.
- Similar itemLight-gray stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Worn Grey
- At this weekends music-filled adventure, sport an ensemble as cool as the festival lineup by wearing this jean jacket over a striped sundress! No matter what South Dakotas weather forecast may have in store, youll be fashionably prepared and ready to dance in this collared garment, which showcases two chest pockets, a cropped silhouette, and a brass-button closure. After twirling the day away to soulful jazz and grin-inducing bluegrass, you can slip into the long sleeves of this denim jacket and grab a bite to eat with new-found friends! Rustic, 90s, Festival, Boho Short Long Sleeve Rapid City Blues Jacket embellished with Buttons, Pockets for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemShirt from SIMPLY Y.A.S. Long sleeves. Button placket. Sheer quality. Round neckline. Buttons at the sleeves. Extra layer with button closure hiding the button placket. Length: 59 cm in a size 36.
- Similar itemSuede taper toe lace-up ankle bootie designed with a hidden platform. Approximately 4.5" heel (115mm), 15mm platform Leather sole. Available in Black Made in Italy.
- True ReligionDusty Denim JacketDetailsTrue Religion "Dusty" denim jacket in Picasso blues wash with contrast topstitching. Spread collar; button-down front. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Front flap/button pockets. Back yoke. Side belt; buttons. Cropped at waist. Cotton/elastomere/spandex; machine wash. Made in Mexico. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About True Religion: Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.