- Similar itemHavana stretch crêpe wool. Single-button closure. Peak lapel. Front flap pockets. Felt detail under the collar. Self-covered buttons. Black silk lining. 95% Wool and 5% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemCut off denim short in a faded dark blue wash with speckles of paint and distressed detailing. Classic 5 pocket style with signature gold topstitching and brass rivets. Relaxed fit with a slouchy mid-rise and rolled cuffs. Button closure, zip fly. Leather logo patch. 11" Rise, 3" inseam. 98% Cotton, 2% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Signature double-T logos accent this Tory Burch sandal to create a jewelry-like strap. Patent leather with golden hardware. Double-T logos accent strap across instep. Metallic leather toe ring. Leather lining, footbed, and sole. 1/4" flat stacked heel. "Val" is made in Brazil.
- Similar itemWomen's turquoise 'Ripple Stripe' print vest top, from the Paul by Paul Smith collection. Worn with light-wash cropped jeans and 'Daffodil' sandals. New print for spring/summer 14. Elasticated panel on the back. Curved hemline. Pink stripe gusset trims.
- Similar itemVersatile and very packable Carlin dresses up or down with shimmering accents and nautically inspired hardware. Its lightweight design and cushioned footbed will keep you comfortable for a day of sightseeing or dancing the night away. Premium leather and patent with glitter accents. Signature Sperry nautical hardware detail. Padded footbed for enhanced comfort. Wave-Siping™ delivers ultimate wet / dry traction with non-marking rubber outsoles.
- Similar itemGreen and white silk 'Meredith' graphic tank from Parker featuring a key-hole neckline, a drawstring fastening and a sleeveless design. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemAkris puntoTechno-Wool Long BlazerDetailsTechno wool.Notched lapels.Long sleeves; split cuffs.Single-button closure.Front welt flap pockets.Seamed left chest pocket.Vented back; slim tailored fit.Polyester/virgin wool/spandex.Made in Romania.Designer About Akris Punto:Akris Punto focuses exclusively on designer sportswear, combining the exquisite tailoring for which Swiss label Akris is known with accessibility on a broader scale. This independent collection was started in 1996 and is notable for its well-designed separates, which follow the lead of Akris Creative Director Albert Kriemler.
- Similar itemDel norte blue cotton cutoff shorts from Rag & Bone featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a low rise, a five pocket design, raw edges, a short length and distressed effects.
- Similar itemLimestone green silk printed vest top from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a v-neck, a sleeveless design, a slip-on style and a curved hem. This item is true to fit.