Just inOn sale
- Kenzo - Cotton Twill Mini SkirtOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge - Classic five-pocket styling, tonal stitching, mini-length - Fitted silhouette with stretch - Pair with a statement sweatshirt and sandals
- Kenzo Paperbag-Waist Mini SkirtKenzo paperbag-waist flared mini skirt crafted of lightweight tech twill printed with a plaid pattern designed to resemble neon light tubing. Grosgrain-trim paperbag waist . 17.5" length, approximately . Back zip closure . Lined . Available in Black/Pink/White . Polyester; lining: polyester . Machine wash . Imported . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 40.
- Kenzo Blue Dot and Stripe Denim Mini SkirtMini denim skirt in Sky Blue wash. Bleached polka dot and stripe pattern throughout. Gold-tone hardware. Five-pocket styling. Metal logo piece at front belt loop. Black rubber logo patch at back waistband. White textile logo flag at back pocket. Contrast stitching in cognac brown. Zip-fly.
- Kenzo Printed Jersey Mini SkirtFree shippingWith a collection that is meant to -embrace our outsider status in Paris,” the designers behind Kenzo deliver a graphic lineup with their signature quirky edge for Resort 2015. Printed in a primary colored, abstract floral, this jersey mini skirt flatters with its bouncy flared skirt and clingy, body-con silhouette. W. Anderson bag , and Brian Atwood sandals. 100% polyester. Imported.
- KENZO Pleated tweed mini skirtBlack and white tweed. Pleated front, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 65% polyamide, 25% cotton, 10% polyester; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Kenzo - Neoprene Mini SkirtKenzos neoprene mini skirt is colored in pale mint for a pretty, feminine finish. A scalloped trim and embroidered logo adds youthful personality and keeps it super playful - Mint green neoprene, embroidered logo, scalloped trim - Flared, short length - Wear it with a silk blouse and leather ballerinas
- Kenzo - Cotton Twill Mini-SkirtOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge - Geometric front with button embellishment, concealed zip closure, mini-length - Fitted silhouette - Style with a boxy top and sandals
- Kenzo - Stretch Cotton Mountains Mini-SkirtA futuristic choice for day or night, this graphic mini from Kenzo features a contemporary asymmetric cut and optical print - Black with allover print, layered side, front zip - A-line silhouette - Team with a statement sweatshirt and sky-high pumps
- Kenzo - Stretch Cotton Twill Square Print SkirtInject bold attitude into trend-right looks with this bright square print skirt from Kenzo - Dutch blue stretch cotton with black square print, asymmetric grosgrain waistband, side and back slit pockets, hidden top closure - Form-fitting - Team with a statement sweatshirt and leather high-tops