Sale / PriceAll
- Kim Seybert Turquoise Round Bamboo PlacematBeautifully hued round cutouts of bamboo that are carefully conjoined to form a patterned circle, turn your table into a masterpiece when adorned with complimenting napkins, napkin rings and your best chargers, plates and glassware. Dressing a table in elegance and fun is easy with a placemat that lends both texture, as well as, a pop of color to your table decor. This versatile and useable tabletop must have is a quick way to update the look of any dining area. This item is sold as a single unit.
- Kim Seybert Crochet Edge Napkins, Set Of FourIntricate needlework on 100% linen makes our Kim Seybert Crochet Edge Napkins worthy of your finest table settings and occasions. The elegant stitching and clean design coordinates well with many Kim Seybert table collections, especially the Spectrum series. Designed by Kim Seybert . Makes a handsome hostess gift or a stately addition to your own table . Machine wash and dry; damp iron . Imported.
- Kim Seybert Dip Dye Napkin - Mint and TaupeA taupe border provides rustic substance to the Dip Dye Napkin in Mint, layering its edges with textile interest and giving shape to the soft wash of blue-green color that suffuses its delicate weave. Tinted in a vintage hue that's experiencing a revival, these napkins assist in setting a soft, polished mood at your parties and over family breakfasts.
- Kim Seybert Gingham Dinner Napkins, Set Of Four - Sky Blue/NavyA classic Gingham-check Napkin is the perfect finishing touch to a summer tablescape or seaside picnic. Designer Kim Seybert brings a fresh look to this retro pattern with a distinctive palette, contrasting border and 100% cotton fabric. Created by noted tabletop designer Kim Seybert . Puckered, 100% cotton fabric . Adds a casual, carefree touch to any table setting . Easy care machine wash, tumble dry .
- Kim Seybert Striped Seersucker NapkinKim Seybert's napkin is crafted of turquoise and lime green striped seersucker with a neon yellow stitched border. Closed-blanket-stitched border. 21\"/53cm square (approximately). Available in Turquoise/Lime Green. 100% cotton. Machine wash. Imported.
- Kim Seybert Nautical Knot Napkin - Red and WhiteA graphic print combines two of-the-moment, yet timeless, motifs - the lattice and the rope texture - into a fearless seaside statement with the Nautical Knot Napkin in Red and White. Boldly colored and crisply styled, this bright napkin provides a flashy hit of red that highlights a classic white tablecloth or invites you to explore fresh palettes in a transitional dining room.
- Kim Seybert Seersucker Napkins, Set Of Four - Blue/CitronDelightful bright stripes on the Kim Seybert Seersucker Napkin create an amusing atmosphere for any alfresco gathering. Six tropical color palettes enliven the simple seersucker fabric.Available in six tropical color palettes. Mix and match your favorite colors. 100% cotton. Generously sized, 21" sq.. Easy-care mashine wash. Coordinate with Kim Seybert Spider Napkin Rings and Capiz Shell Placemats. Shown with our Starbase dinner plates (64655) and wine glass (64552). Imported.
- Kim Seybert Metallic Linen Napkin - Natural and GoldShimmering threads of gold bring out the warmth within the natural hue of linen in this simply sumptuous, wonderfully versatile dinner napkin. The Metallic Linen Napkin in Natural and Gold is a superb choice for bringing a glistening light to your table, making it the perfect choice for place settings illuminated by candlelight or for sunny al fresco meals.
- Kim Seybert Barrier Reef Border Napkins, Set Of FourShades of green and airy linen are your invitation for relaxed dining. Our Barrier Reef Border Napkins by Kim Seybert are beautifully embroidered with a border of seashells, starfish, coral and other aquatic life. Made of 100% linen . Continuous embroidered border . Pairs effortlessly with other Kim Seybert table linens and placemats . Machine wash . Imported .
- Kim Seybert Bijoux Napkin -- White and BlushTimeless beauty fit for an heirloom table is as beautiful in eclectic settings as amidst a tastefully-coordinated palette of its matches. The delicate cutwork of the Bijoux Napkin, a traditional technique, might come straight from a particularly skillful ancestress's hope chest, but the highlights of cherry-blossom pink add a wistfully updated beauty.
- Kim Seybert Embellished-Border NapkinKim Seybert white linen slub-weave napkin detailed at border with a green and black painterly pattern and embroidery. Handmade. Embroidered border. 21.25\"/54cm square (approximately). Available in White/Black/Green. 100% linen. Hand wash. Made in India.
- Kim Seybert Brocade Border Napkin - Gold/CopperElegant earth tones and striking metallic notes make the Brocade Border Napkin in Gold and Copper a superb choice for autumn meals, where its fawn-hued natural linen and beautifully-embroidered edge, which fades from soft wheaten gold to boldly-outlined rusty copper, are richly at home. Authentic natural finishes are especially well-suited for this lovely linen piece. This item is sold as a single unit.
- Kim Seybert Metallic Linen Napkins, Set Of Four - Natural/GoldA hint of shimmer elevates these Metallic Linen Napkins from the ordinary. Made of 100% linen interspersed with a metallic thread accent, these napkins add gracious style to a table year round. From noted designer Kim Seybert . Adds an elegant touch to any table setting . Hand wash or machine wash delicate, dry low; iron on backside while slightly damp .
- Kim Seybert Resort Poseidon Napkin - TurquoiseLike a diaphanous wave as it lifts skyward from the sea, the Resort Poseidon Napkin suffuses your tablescape with an ethereal beauty. With its bold coloration of ocean blue and cloud white, the napkin is a striking accent when placed amidst a tablescape of bold colors or soft hues.
- Kim Seybert Embroidered-Edge NapkinKim Seybert white slub-weave linen-cotton napkin detailed at scalloped edges with taupe dot embroidery. Embroidered scalloped edges. 19\"/48cm length x 14\"/36cm width (approximately). Available in White/Taupe. 55% linen, 45% cotton. Machine wash. Imported.
- Grand prix napkins by kim seybert, set of 4Ready, set, go: the silver grand prix napkin is the perfect finish to your glamorous yet fun tablescape. The rich silver hue adds distinctive refinement while the checkered pattern bestows a whisper of whimsy. A welcome addition to a table setting with a bold or subdued color palette. • 21“ square
- Kim Seybert Souk Napkins, Set Of FourDepicting a Bohemian inspired pattern, the Kim Seybert Souk Napkin enlivens dinner parties with bold color and design. Neatly fold or draw through a napkin ring to make a statement of elegance whether entertaining indoors or dining al fresco. Fashioned of 100% cotton . Bohemian inspired design . For indoor or outdoor use . Machine washable . Set of four . Made in India . Imported.
- Kim Seybert Metallic Linen Napkin - Natural and SilverLend a subtle sparkle to a neutral table setting or create a place for the eye to rust with the metallic-frosted calm of this napkin's peaceful flaxen hue. The Metallic Linen Napkin in Natural and Silver takes a different approach to coordinated table settings by picking up the hues of your napkin rings and flatware, creating an easy-to-match elegance.
- Kim Seybert Brocade Border Napkin - White/Gold/SilverStunning patterns composed from traditional curling tendrils and delicate curves have their place on any table, and the white, gold, and silver embroidery that adorns this Brocade Border Napkin furthers the versatility of a design that's always graciously at home. The shimmering threads of mixed metal tones are beautifully silhouetted or delicately hollowed against a white backdrop. This item is sold as a single unit.
- Kim Seybert Tile NapkinsA graceful large-scale arabesque pattern is printed in a glamorous high-contrast hue over the linen weave of the luxurious Tile Napkins. The rich colors and curvaceous shapes are perfectly Moroccan but simply executed, made to to blend with either old-world imported accents or globally-sourced transitional themes. Sold individually, these cloth napkins are available in multiple striking color combinations to bring your table alive.
- Kim Seybert Silver Grand Prix NapkinReady, set, go: The Silver Grand Prix Napkin is the perfect finish to your glamorous yet fun tablescape. The rich silver hue adds distinctive refinement while the checkered pattern bestows a whisper of whimsy. A welcome addition to a table setting with a bold or subdued color palette.
- Kim Seybert Bias Silk Napkins, Set Of Four - CoralSheer bias silk organza in coral transforms your simple summer gathering into a sophisticated scene. These gorgeous, coral-colored Bias Silk Napkins from designer Kim Seybert have a delicate, lettuce-edge border.Made from silk organza. Machine wash gentle cycle, lay flat to dry; iron while damp avoiding lettuce edge border detail. Coordinates with all of our Kim Seybert collections. Imported.
- Kim Seybert Crochet Edge NapkinWith the Crochet Edge Napkins laid out perfectly on the plates, the crisp, clean look and hotelier elegance of classic white napkins is made to coordinate perfectly with your decor or dinner party colors by contrast stitching. The threads that bind the edges comes in a range of neutrals, brights, and pastels to suit every taste. The napkins are sold individually; match them or order contrasting pieces for transitional flair when you lay your well-designed table. This item is sold as a single unit.
- Kim Seybert Bias Silk Organza NapkinAdd wispy grace to your table settings with a Bias Silk Organza Napkin. These gossamer napkins have a gently rippling, sweetly curving edge that is luscious on its own and, when tucked inside a thicker napkin, gives an ethereal ruffled look. The translucent napkins are available in numerous rich solids so that every refined soiree can be accented with the magic of an organza napkin at each place setting. This item is sold as a single unit.
- Set Of Four Kim Seybert East West NapkinsSpice up your decor with the exotic flair of our Kim Seybert East West Table Collection. Elegant and modern, these tribal-like pieces are hand-embroidered and hand-beaded in black and white, offering a striking accent for any tabletop. Designed by Kim Seybert . Hand-beaded placemat . Hand-embroidered napkin .
- Set Of Four Kim Seybert Nautical Knot NapkinsBring a sophisticated maritime touch to your tablescape with our Kim Seybert Nautical Knot Napkins. Woven of 100% linen, these napkins are machine washable for added ease. From noted designer Kim Seybert . 100% linen . Machine wash and dry .
- Kim Seybert Aquatic Border NapkinSlightly sheer white fabric makes a pleasing contrast with the dense fiber work in the Knotted Coral Napkin. A choice, summery update to your collection of sophisticated table linens, this dinner napkin has a double edging: a neat, delicate eyelet border is overlapped by the soft-edges, organic forms of bright coral branches, laying a statuesque, oceanic pattern over the white cloth.
- Set Of Four Kim Seybert Sundial NapkinsA captivating interplay of color, pattern, material and texture makes our Kim Seybert Sundial Napkins perfect dining table companions. Suitable for everyday use, these 100% linen napkins feature an intricate cross-stich design. From noted designer Kim Seybert . Cross-stitched . 100% linen .
- Kim Seybert Black, Red and Gold Tartan Crochet Edge Table Napkin - EAHandsomely masculine yet elegantly finished, boldly patterned yet understated in their classic look, the Tartan Crochet Edge Napkins are instantly warm and well-coordinated in your inviting holiday table setting. In your choice of a traditional red and green plaid or a more urban design on a background of black, these napkins are available in cocktail and table sizes to help you strike the perfect note of nostalgia with style.
- Set Of Four Kim Seybert Chambray Gauze Napkins - PeriwinkleClassic and soft, our Kim Seybert Chambray Gauze Napkins are perfect for any occasion. Despite their delicate appearance, these napkins are machine washable for added convenience. From noted designer Kim Seybert . 100% linen . Machine wash and dry; iron damp .
- Kim Seybert Starry Night Napkins, Set Of FourThis Kim Seybert design is truly a work-of-art. Each hand-painted napkin is highlighted by circular brush strokes in tonal hues of blue and adds a touch of minimalistic elegance to your table. Designed by Kim Seybert . Hand-painted, circular brush stroke design . 100% linen . Imported.
- Kim Seybert Chinoiserie Ming Napkins, Set Of FourThe Kim Seybert Chinoiserie Ming Napkins depict traditional patterns and motifs of the Ming dynasty era. Artisans hand-embroider cobalt-colored threads along the perimeter of the linen napkin. Created by noted tabletop designer Kim Seybert . 100% linen . Machine wash and dry napkins; iron while damp . Due to the handmade nature of the products, each piece will be unique . Imported.
- Kim Seybert Loop Edge Napkin - ButterClassic yet with a touch of unexpected detail that bestows charm to your table setting. The Loop Edge Napkin - Butter is certain to become a go-to favorite whether you're planning a casual family get-together or a more sophisticated soir�e. Owing to its neutral coloration, the napkin blends harmoniously with your transitional dining room appointments.
- Kim Seybert Nomad PlacematAdorn your tabletop with the tribal-inspired Nomad Collection by Kim Seybert. Flawlessly handcrafted with organic elements such as shells, raffia and cotton, the placemat, napkins and napkin rings add a sophisticated exotic touch to any decor. Designed by Kim Seybert . Hand-beaded placemats are sold separately . Hand-embroidered napkin is 100% linen . Handmade napkin ring includes natural shells and raffia .
- Kim Seybert Silk Plaid Napkin - RedWith a traditional holiday motiff of classic red plaid, the Silk Plaid Napkin is both elegant and timeless. Dress up your table for a festive dinner with family and friends accompanied by wine and music and use these napkins as a functioning part of your tabletop decor that is sure to help get you in the holiday spirit.
- Kim Seybert Herringbone Napkins, Set Of FourHand embroidery on 100% linen makes our Kim Seybert Herringbone Napkins worthy of your finest table settings and occasions. The symmetrical herringbone border pattern coordinates well with many Kim Seybert table collections, especially the Spectrum series. Designed by Kim Seybert . Makes a handsome hostess gift or a stately addition to your own table . Machine wash and dry; damp iron . Imported.
- Kim Seybert Dip Dye Napkins, Set Of Four - Grey/SilverEnhance your table decor with our Kim Seybert Dip Dye Napkins. Woven of 100% linen with a foiled linen edging, these napkins are hand-dyed in a dazzling and on-trend ombre effect. Designed by Kim Seybert. 100% linen napkin. 100% foiled linen edging . Machine wash.
- Kim Seybert Ikat Napkins, Set Of Four - OrangeFrom renowned tabletop designer, Kim Seybert, these festive cotton napkins add a pop of color to your place settings. Detailed with a vibrant ikat pattern and contrast three-stripe trim. Available in three fun palettes, Orange/Brown, Green/Seaform and Pink/Navy. Designed by Kim Seybert . Made of 100% cotton . A fun, stylish addition to your dinner party decor . Imported.
- Kim Seybert Gold Grand Prix NapkinReady, set, go: The Gold Grand Prix Napkin is the perfect finish to your glamorous yet fun tablescape. The rich gold hue adds distinctive refinement while the checkered pattern bestows a whisper of whimsy. A welcome addition to a table setting with a bold or subdued color palette.
- Kim Seybert Tile Napkins, Set Of Four - Blue/WhiteBrighten your springtime table settings with these vibrant linens from Kim Seybert. Each napkin is detailed with a hand-printed, traditional tile pattern in a contrast color. Machine wash and dry; no ironing necessary. Napkins get softer with use. From renowned designer Kim Seybert . Handpainted napkin with tile pattern . Machine wash and dry; no ironing necessary . In Blue/White, Marine/Chartreuse or Pink/Orange .
- Kim Seybert Pom Pom Napkins, Set Of FourThe Pom Pom Napkin brings a bold splash of color to the banquet. Edged in a decorative red and blue stitch and augmented in ornamental tassels to invite an element of cheer to outdoor or indoor dining. Set of four napkins crafted of soft, absorbent cotton. 100% Cotton napkin . Edged in decorative stitch . Includes red and navy blue tassels . Designed by Kim Seybert . Imported .
- Kim Seybert Zodiac Cocktail Napkins - Set of 6A sign, most certainly, of your fine taste. The set of 12 Zodiac Cocktail Napkins whimsically present the twelve astrological signs. A conversation starter as well as an unexpected addition to your barware, the napkins allow you to serve your guests their favorite libations with a charming touch.
- Kim Seybert Brushstroke Border-Print NapkinEmbellished with copper glitter, Kim Seybert's white linen napkin is finished with champagne, gold and silver concentric brushstroke squares. Pinked edge 21.25\"/54cm square (approximately). Available in White/Multi. Hand wash. 100% linen. Imported.