- Similar itemTotal throwback – and totally cool, all at the same time. Our Heritage Grip Bag's design, straight out of the archives, is updated for today's tech-obsessiveness with fleece-lined pockets for keeping your favorite electronics cozy, plus an adjustable strap for shoulder or cross-body wear. Features: 100% Polyurethane construction. Two-way top zip opening into main compartment, with PUMA No. 1 Logo at zipper pulls. Inner fleece-lined laptop compartment. Multiple internal fleece-lined pockets for all your tech accessories. Internal zip pocket. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap. Dual webbing carry handles with hook-and-loop connector. PUMA No. 1 Logo and PUMA Formstrip overlay at face. 18.5" L x 6.5" W x 13" H.
- Black cotton knitted leggings with woven white floral pattern from Opening Ceremony. Ribbed elasticated waist. Two hip pockets. Unlined. Hand wash.
- Similar itemMint wool loose fit sweater sweater from Kenzo featuring a ribbed v-neck, long sleeves, side slits, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a small gold-tone logo detail to the front.
- Similar itemrianBagdini Studded Flap-Front Crossbody Bag, CognacDetailsRian soft leather crossbody bag with golden hardware.Golden studded front flap pocket with snap closure.Removable crossbody strap with 22 1/2" adjustable drop.Zip top closure.Interior, ikat print lining; one zip pocket and one open pocket.Exterior, metal feet protect bag.6 1/2"H x 9 1/4"W x 3 1/2"D; bag weighs 1 lb. 2 oz."Bagdini" is imported.Designer About rian:Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. The rian by rian line, on the other hand, takes a more urbane, upscale approach. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed leathers, and unique hardware. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks.
- Similar itemSweater in cashmere. Double-moss-stitched, long-sleeved garment with a micro-lozenge pattern. As a detail, closure by means of a gilded-metal zipper on the sides. Contrasting, ribbed crewneck, border and cuffs. Straight, masculine silhouette. Gauge 8. Composition: 100% Cashmere.
- Similar itemBrown wool leggings from Sonia By Sonia Rykiel featuring ribbed panels at the knees.
- HanroSilk-Blend LeggingsDetailsSoft silk-blend knit.Elasticized waist.Formfitting legs.Pull-on style.Wool/silk.Machine wash; line dry.Made in Portugal.Designer About Hanro:With a 130-year history, the Switzerland-based company Hanro specializes in clever, stylish, and alluring underpinnings. Known for a superb fit and seamless design, this line blends trends with comfortable and highly practical style.
- Similar itemDefined by a graphic inlaid logo and a versatile shape, the Amanda Cross-Body is made of rich, pebbled Italian leather. This classic everyday style features a fold-over flap closure and an adjustable strap that allows it to be carried two ways: over the shoulder or messenger-style. Pebbled leather. Gold logo hardware. Foldover flap with concealed magnetic closure. Zip closure. Removable cross-body strap with 23" drop. 5"H x 8" L x 1"D.
- Similar itemVerde green cashmere blend sweater from Avant Toi featuring a round neck, long sleeves and ribbed cuffs and hem.