- Similar itemGold tone choker from Versace featuring oversize curb chain links with Greek key etching, Medusa logo medallions, and a lift clasp closure. Measures approx. 7.5".
- Similar itemThe Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust. Three-piece cheese set with acrylic ivory handles in flat wooden box Cheese knife is 9", spreader is 6" and cheese fork is 8.5." and box is 10" x 4.5" x 0.5". ABOUT: Jean Dubost’s family, inspired by the traditional peasant tool, has been crafting the artisan blades since 1920. Surrounded by legend and myth, the Laguiole knife still carries the mark of its ancestors. A bee that is found engraved on all Laguiole products, was originally part of Napoleon Bonaparte’s imperial seal. Recently, the Laguiole mark has expanded to include flatware, wine waiters and cutlery crafted with the same quality and craftsmanship. Trusted and revered in kitchens and restaurants through-out France, the Dubost family is happy for the Laguiole tradition to finally reach this side of the Atlantic.
- Similar itemStriking mini top hat cocktail piece. Dramatic veil. Skinny satin covered band.
- Similar itemThe star in the -Golden Age” of necklaces. Gunmetal plated collar necklace. Measures approximately 15" around collar. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York.
- Choker style necklace in gold tone metal. Draped free-moving chains underneath main structured bib. Adjustable lobster clasp with logo charm. Approx 4.25" diameter. Metal. Made in Italy.
- Forge de Laguiole have created this stunning pocket knife in collaboration with Montblanc, inspired by the Masters for Meisterstück L’Aubrac pen collection. Bringing together two traditions of artistry this exquisite design features a stainless steel blade, two bolsters and a grenadille wood handle with a shiny finish. Handcrafted from start to finish each knife can take over 180 operations by a single, highly skilled artisan. Beautifully shaped, the blade features the iconic engraved Forge de Laguiole logo and the handle also has the signature hand chiseled bee & delicately engraved spine. Presented in a black wooden gift box, this pocket knife is a piece of design history and a timeless gift idea.
- Similar itemAtos Lombardini fall/winter 2013 black felt top hat with ribbon in gros grain ton sur ton and logo.
- The perfect reminder to shoot for the stars. Studio Silver's cute star pendant is crafted in polished sterling silver and hangs from a delicate, matching chain. Approximate length: 16 inches + 2-inch extender. Approximate drop: 1/4 inch.
- A Pottery Barn exclusive, this classic Swiss Army knife features a polished scroll design inspired by a classic textile print. It’s a handy tool pretty enough to carry in your handbag. 2.25" long Made with 12/15 steel tools. Toothpick is plastic. Includes small blade, nail file with screwdriver tip, scissors, key ring, tweezers and toothpick. Comes in a white leather pouch with a mirror. Exclusive Pottery Barn design. Handle is Roz Tile pattern in Blue Smoke. Includes manual with extensive care instructions.