feat. (Who wants to tell me? ;))
Song of the day: Drunk by Ed Sheeran
1) Love Harry's little cameo in this music video ;)
2) Last Bring1DtoUS contest =( Tres triste. And NYC is so far behind.
3) Yay! Another homework-less day (kinda). Actually I have a bunch of things due later on in the week, so I might as well get a head start on those things now...
4) Love being able to make sets on Poly everyday. Don't know if that will last for long, but for now I can pretend to be a good member ;)
5) But, being the little nerd that I am, I forced myself to read a few articles on the NYTimes website in my spare time. Since I am oh so clueless when it comes to current events, one of my new year's resolutions is to try to make myself more aware of what is going on in the world. I know... I'm so cool, right? ;)
5) Speaking of the NYTimes... Came across a little article on Polyvore's twitter, so s/o to @jess and @polyvore for all of their recent achievements! Gotta say I'm majorly excited for the Polyvore Live fashion show! =) And the latest Washington Post style contest? So cool. Polyvore's just so much fun like ALL THE TIME. =)
Have a fab week everyone! xx