- Similar itemA sandshell cream shade with an all over floral design in a colour palette of red, green and blue, the Flourish shorts from VILA are a loose fitting, short option that feature a flattering mid rise. With a straight waistband to the front, the shorts are finished with an elasticated back panel. - E.D. Brand: VILA. Colour: Sandshell. Material: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane. Clothing Style: Smart Shorts.
- Similar itemThe M.A.C. (Morning After Clutch) boasts roomy but compact style, perfect for the vital tidbits you can't live without. The luxury of a Rebecca Minkoff handbag, but small enough for your hurried days (or nights) on the town. Adjustable chain strap can be singled, doubled, or removed. See images provided for help adjusting your strap length. 11" X 2" x 8" with a 21" drop chain strap. Genuine leather. Custom light gold hardware. Exclusive blue polka dot print lining + matching dust bag.
- A casual Marissa Webb tunic cut from lightweight brushed flannel. Buttons secure the half placket, and a center pleat relaxes the divided shirttail hem. Button down, fold over collar and long sleeves. Fabric: Lightweight flannel. 99% cotton/1% polyurethane. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 29.5in / 75cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: M,S,XS
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiWrap-Around Buckle Strap Sandal, NudeDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth leather sandal with silver hardware4 3/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Buckled straps cover vamp and crisscross at ankle.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemPeep toes and walk-everywhere wedges make these Tory Burch sandals an essential. Suede and textile upper, leather lining, synthetic sole. Imported. Peep toe; buckled front strap; grosgrain ribbon trim; perforated leather at heel. 4.25" Heel, 1" platform, feels like 3.25" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- A sleek shape and graphic hardware are the perfect foils to the luxe, ladylike quilting of this covetable Rebecca Minkoff clutch. Leather. Imported. Detachable chain strap. Turnlock closure; lined. Exterior back pocket with magnetic snap closure, interior zip pocket, six credit card slots. 11"L x 1.5"W x 6"H; 21" strap drop.
- Similar itemLace trim accentuates the delicate feel of airy, double gauze Free People shorts. Gentle ruching trails from the wide waistband, which is detailed with a crocheted front panel and smocked elastic back. Slant hip pockets. Lined. Fabric: Double gauze. Shell: 100% cotton. Wash cold. Imported, India. Measurements Rise: 13in / 33cm Inseam: 2.75in / 7cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemEquipmentReese Button-Down Wild Floral-Print BlouseDetailsPrinted silk blouse by Equipment.Spread collar; button-down front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Relaxed fit.Shirttail hem.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Dig deep into your wild side when you have on these brave Guess sandals. Korrinely has a black patent and leopard print pony hair upper coinciding with a red patent trim. A 1 inch patent platform and a 4 1/2 inch red heel ties up this irresistible t-strap. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.