- Spectacular polished leather flats with a sliver of a platform display a stunning jeweled instep strap for eye-catching appeal. Covered heel, 1" (25mm) Platform, 0.75" (20mm) Compares to a 0.25" heel (5mm) Leather upper Adjustable slingback strap Leather lining Leather and rubber sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Similar itemCrazy-soft chambray plus an easy drawstring shape equals a one-step outfit you'll want to wear every day. Kind of like a tomboy take on a sundress (leg-flaunting hemline and all). True to size. 5" inseam. Cotton. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemValentinoC-Rockee Studded Fringe Hobo Bag, TanDetailsValentino C-Rockee bag in pebbled leather with golden hardware. Adjustable belted shoulder strap, 21" drop. Gryphon embossed studs. Tassel fringe trim. Dipped zip top tucks under arm. 12"H x 14"W; bag weighs approx. 2lbs. Suede lining; zip/two flap pockets. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemTHE ROWBook Bag 13 Calfskin Satchel Bag, BeigeDetailsThe Row soft calfskin satchel bag. Golden hardware and tonal topstitching. Flat top handle; 2 1/4" drop. Detachable shoulder strap; 19 1/2" drop. Flap front with hidden magnetic clasp. Inside, suede lining, mirror, and zip pocket. Three divided open compartments. 9 1/2"H x 13"W x 3 1/2"D. Bag weighs 2lbs. 5oz. Made in Italy. Designer About the Row: Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemSamantha Seamed Leather Sandal, Mustard Details Vintage leather with tonal topstitching. Raised seam detail at slingback and heel. Adjustable front strap. 4 3/4" covered heel. 1" platform; 3 3/4" equivalent. Flat studs trim leather outsole. Leather lining and padded insole. Rubber sole pads for traction."Samantha" is imported.
- Zimmermann's printed blue and white playsuit is made from cotton and detailed with intricate embroidery and broderie anglaise-style cutouts. The wide-leg silhouette will keep you cool and comfortable and you can adjust the drawstring ties - finished with silver swallow charms - to create definition.
- Similar itemSelf: 63% poly 32% rayon 5% spandex. Combo 1: 62% cotton 38% nylon. Combo 2: 100% poly. Front slant pockets. Contrast lace fabric. Back cut-out with button closure. Center back zipper closure.
- Similar itemFendi Barley dual-finish-leather medium 2Jours tote. Metal and enamel logo bar at top line; detachable metal and leather logo pendant at front; polished silvertone hardware; protective metal feet at base. Two-compartment interior lined with Fendi logo-jacquard fabric; compartment-dividing zip pocket and two organizational pockets at interior. Rolled top handles; shoulder strap Snap-button tab closure across top line. 11" height x 14" width x 6" depth (approximately) 5.0" handle drop, 13.5" strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Stuart WeitzmanSugarbaby Embellished Thong SandalDetailsStuart Weitzman leather thong sandal. Crystals and chains detail vamp. Adjustable slingback with golden buckle. Leather lining, footbed, and sole. 1/4" flat stacked heel. "Sugarbaby" is imported of Italian material. Designer About Stuart Weitzman: New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.