- Similar itemFall head over heels in these pale blush faux suede platform pumps featuring gold metallic trim and chunky heel. Ankle strap upper, peep toe. Cushioned insole, red heart print on platform sole. Synthetic Materials. Height: 9". Heel Height: 6". Platform Height: 2". Imported.
- An exquisite choice for business to cocktails looks, Donna Karan's stretch wool pencil skirt cuts a flattering feminine figure no matter how you wear it. Wrapped front with slit, elasticized waistline, contoured seaming, pulls on. Form-fitting. Team with feminine tops and standout statement accessories. No Material info available.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: satin, no appliqués, leopard design, round collar, short sleeves, no pockets.
- Similar itemCrêpe. Jacquard. Solid color. Lapel collar. Buttoned cuffs. External flap pockets. 1 Button. Rear slit. Lined. Darts. Long sleeves. Front closure. Composition: 87% Rayon, 13% Cotton.
- Charlotte OlympiaDaphne Leopard-Print Calf Hair PumpDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.Scalloped collar trims leg-lengthening low-dipped vamp.Split peep-toe with dainty ribbon bow.Leather lining, padded footbed, and outsole.5" covered heel; 2" signature Charlotte Olympia island platform lowers the pitch."Daphne" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- EscadaPinstripe One-Button BlazerDetailsEscada pinstripe blazer.Approx. 38 1/2"L from shoulder to hem.Peaked lapels; one-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs, 25 1/2"L. Chest pocket; flap pockets. Virgin wool/polyamide/spandex; dry clean. Imported of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Sheer fabrics were all over the runways but Vivienne Westwood Anglomania took the moment to a dramatic height with this iridescent leopard-print blouse. Ruched shoulders help create the dramatic silhouette that the designer is renowned for so keep your bottom half sleek and your accessories to a minimum.
- Stylist Emily Godbold is broadening her style horizons for the new year. Add this month's chic picks to your fashion resolutions, too! Honeycomb-pattern stretch knit. Natural rise. Front zip pockets. Slim, fitted silhouette. Hidden back zip. Polyester/acrylic/nylon. Imported.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionGrasse Tweed Knit Pencil Skirt with Crochet TrimDetailsGrasse tweed jacket.Crochet trim.High waist sits at the navel.Formfitting silhouette.Knee length.Wool/rayon.Contrast: viscose/cotton/polyester/wool/rayon/metallic.Imported of domestic materials.Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.