- Similar itemOpt for a subtle print on print look with Ostwald Helgason's Silk Chiffon Printed Blouse paired with it's coordinating skirt; Sheer navy jacquard printed chiffon; White fold over collar with black tips; Black button placket runs down front; Sleeveless; Loose boxy silhouette; Side vents at hi-lo hem. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Unearth bohemian flair in a maxi skirt accented with an eclectic chevron design. Constructed of a cotton blend, skirt body is enhanced with body slimming diagonal gores or panels. Elastic waist is finished with a novelty braid draw cord with beaded tassel trim. Soft modal blend lining meets at top of waistband and contains a knee high side seam for ease in movement. Body skimming mermaid silhouette flows out to a hearty sweep hem at bottom. This piece is sure to become an unforgettable addition to your summer wardrobe.
- Similar itemLizard-stamped leather open toe sandal with single band at toe, high back and adjustable criss-cross ankle straps. 4.75" heel (120mm) Leather sole. Available in Nude. Made in Italy.
- THE ROWTwo-Tone Alpaca Fur-Collar CoatDetailsTwo-tone canvas and twill.Removable dyed alpaca fur (Peru) collar.Front cropped, layered top.Long sleeves with elasticized snap cuffs.Buttoned front; jetted snap-corner pockets.Elasticized waist gathers back.Polyester/cotton/nylon.Made in the USA.Designer About the Row:Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemMax Mara borrows from the boys for a masculine camel-hair coat with wide notched lapels and a below-the-knee cut. Camel hair; lining: viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Notched lapel, long sleeves, cuffed, concealed button front closure. Self-tie belt, two slit side pockets, lined.
- Alice + OliviaBeau High-Low Sheer BlouseDetailsAlice + Olivia Beau blouse in sheer chiffon.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves may be tabbed.Loose silhouette.High-low hem.Silk/spandex; polyester combo.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Giuseppe ZanottiBig-Buckle Ankle-Wrap High-Heel Sandal, Copper DetailsWho is the fairest of them all? Reflect your beauty and competitive edge in these Giuseppe Zanotti ankle-wrap sandals. Mirror leather upper. 5" metal heel; 1/2" platform; 4 1/2" equiv. Strap across open toe. Crisscross ankle-wrap with large buckle. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemNext level white faux leather skirt featuring a textured python print with asymmetric hem and tasseled zip detailing. Exposed tasseled zip closure at side, unlined. By Shakuhachi. Shell: PU Blend; Contrast: 100% Cotton. 35"/89cm waist. 34"/86cm length. Specialist leather dry clean only. Handmade in Indonesia.
- Michael Kors Leandra Platform SandalDetailsBlack suede upper with golden hardware.Crisscrossing bands at open toe.Adjustable ankle strap.4 3/4" covered heel with 1" platform; 3 3/4" equivalent.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.