- People also likedArchitect George Nelson, who was Herman Miller’s design director from 1945 to 1972, once said, “Every truly original idea seems to find its most important expression in a chair.” And then he blew the doors off lighting design. While outfitting his office, Nelson discovered a silk-covered Swedish hanging lamp that he coveted but found too expensive. He then recalled seeing a photo in the paper of Liberty ships being mothballed “by having the decks covered with netting and then being sprayed with a self-webbing plastic,” which got him thinking. “And then, Whammo!” Inspiration struck, and by the next night, Nelson had designed his first Bubble Lamp® (1952) by spinning a skeleton of steel wires on a turntable and shooting it with translucent plastic until it was covered in a smooth, washable film. “When you put a light in it, it glowed.” This is the authentic Bubble Lamp, produced in partnership with the George Nelson Foundation. Bulb (not included): LED, CFL or incandescent; E26 base; 60W max. UL Listed. Made in U.S.A. Designed with a swivel hinge and 12-foot plug-in cord, the shade can be readjusted left or right, as well as shifted up or down without moving the bracket on the wall.
- People also likedAs seductive as its name, this Femme Fatal modern wall sconce features unparalleled design. The decorative topaz faceted crystal shields a candelabra bulb which gives off the effect of warm, flattering candlelight. Hand crafted iron featuring a topaz leaf finish gives it an authentic, luxurious, romantic feel. From Corbett Lighting.
- People also likedThis beautiful table lamp has random interspersed rings of metal available in white, or gold plated finish to suit your interior. The diffused light emanates from behind the applied geometric shapes to bathe the area in a soft sensuous glow. Also available as a wall sconce, pendant or ceiling light.. Requires 3 x 28W E14 bulbs (not included).
- People also likedInspired by a find from the famous Paris flea market, this delicate bathroom light fixture features a gold leaf finish accented by tea stained glass. Swarovski Spectra crystals add a subdued flair.
- People also likedGroovy retro look adds a splash of fun and whimsy. Yellow sconce with multi-color flowers. Includes charming glow-in-the-dark details for nighttime fun.
- Like it to save to your profile