- Similar itemComposition: 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, turtleneck, long sleeves, no pockets, logo detail.
- Time's Arrow calfskin leather bag with gunmetal hardware. Top handle, 3" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 23" drop. Flap top with metal arrow bar; hidden slide clasp. Exterior back open and card pockets. Double-gusset sides. Three interior compartments; fabric lining. Inside, zip, cell phone, and card pockets. 7"H x 11"W x 4"D. Bag weighs 2lbs. 5oz. "Helene" is imported.
- Similar itemThe designer's latest, low-rise jeanw with a slim fit jean in a dark grey wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with button fastening. Gunmetal button & pocket studs. 5 pocket styling. Tonal topstitching. Sits low on hips. 7" rise. 31" inseam. Slim leg, skinny from knee. Color: Grey. 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Similar itemDare to be dynamic in RYATT? A western style bootie with a splash of city chic flair, this stacked heel fave includes zipper at each side with pull-tassel accent and a burnished finish for an added vintage-worn appeal. Pair with leather shorts, a tailored blazer and fedora. 3.5 inch heel Nubuck upper Man-made lining Man-made sole
- True ReligionCasey Body Rinse Low-Rise Super SkinnyDetailsCasey cut in the body (clean dark) rinse. Signature True Religion horseshoe stitching on coin and back pockets. Low, hip-slung rise; approximately 7 1/2". Skinny legs are fitted from hip to hem; 10" opening. Approx. 30" inseam; cropped above ankle to show off your shoes. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA. Designer About True Religion: Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.
- Similar itemFryeAnna Hammered Leather Hobo Bag, CharcoalDetailsFrye hobo bag in hammered full grain leather. Antiqued brass hardware and contrast stitching. Top handle with hanging logo tag; 8" drop. Detachable crossbody strap. Flap front with ring details; snap closure. Slide pocket concealed beneath flap. Inside, striped fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets. Embossed leather logo tag at back of bag. 10"H x 11"W x 4"D; bag weighs 1lb. "Anna" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Rag BoneTrafford Nubuck Lace-Up Peep-Toe Bootie, CamelDetailsRag Bone nubuck leather bootie. 3 3/4" stacked block heel. Peep toe; lace-up front. Slingback with stud adjustment. Padded suede footbed. Leather lining and sole. "Trafford" is imported. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemComposition: 56% Acrylic, 34% Nylon, 10% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, two-tone pattern, round collar, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemStuds Textured leather Logo detail Two-tone pattern Magnetic closure Internal pockets Removable shoulder strap Shoulder bags Medium . Material:Leather