- "Meet Laurie Wells, the sixteen-year-old daughter of well-known jeweler Gabriel Wells." — @nerdygirlie-xo
Welcome to my blog dedicated to beautiful Barbara Palvin. Barbara is 18 years old model, who was...
- "Everything has practically been handed on a silver platter to this girl, and she expects nothing but the best when it comes to practically everything." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "She frequently visits expensive stores in her free time, where she spends more than $2,000 in one sitting." — @nerdygirlie-xo
I’ve always believed one could live many lives through the way we dress and the places we travel to, even if just in our imagination. The world is open to us, and each day is an occasion to reinvent...
- "She has a kind of twisted sense of humor in the sense that she finds people with less money than her silly and pointless- why couldn't they be more like her?" — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "She loves sweets- especially the strange concoction called cotton candy. It's elegant (in a sense) and attractive, just like her." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "She's not one for dating too many guys, but she does enjoy getting a new boyfriend every once in a while." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "Laurie enjoys dressing well- thank goodness she has lots of money, otherwise she wouldn't be able to buy so much beautiful clothing." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "You can always find her at the California club, sipping on a glass of wine or a martini." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "She loves reading books, a secret that she has kept from her so.c friends in order to seem a bit less cultured and refined, and a little more careless." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "Laurie loves tea. She drinks it every morning." — @nerdygirlie-xo
I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is, I'm a bad person.
- "She likes so.c boys, but..." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- The Gangsters' Ball 2013 1920's to 50's dress code Gangsters! Molls! Burlesque! Flappers! Rockabilly!"...she has always had a thing for greas.er boys.
(Not like she would tell anyone that, anyway.)" — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "Being an only child has its perks. However, there was one problem:" — @nerdygirlie-xo
Jess Fashion obsessed. Magazine hoarder. Working on combing the two and making a career out of it. light sleeper, heavy dreamer
- "...her father and mother still wanted her to attend the boring high school that they attended when they were her age." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- "The spoiled girl didn't have the guts to take a stand against her parents, so to the high school she went." — @nerdygirlie-xo
One big pile of Gossip Girl LOVE.
- "But that didn't mean that she couldn't have some fun. She joined the so.c's clan, becoming one of the most demanding, popular girls in the group." — @nerdygirlie-xo
- Barbara Palvin
- Barbara Palvin
- "This is Laurie Wells." — @nerdygirlie-xo