- "Pink Popcorn, Mac Cosmetics, $14" — @lattes-n-lipstick
M.A.C Lipstick is colour plus texture for the lips.
- "Divine 330, Covergirl, $7" — @lattes-n-lipstick
defineeyourlegacy said: Can you please recommend a high end lilac lipstick and an inexpensive one ? Love your blog soo much! Answer: Aw thank you!!
- "Hoochie Liptar, Obsessive Compulsive, $14" — @lattes-n-lipstick
- "Underworld, Illasmasqua, $22" — @lattes-n-lipstick
What it is: A color-intense lipstick. What it does: Let your lips speak volumes with this color-intense lipstick. Indulge in this highly pigmented formula that's available in a choice of flawless finishes from matte to glossy. Illamasqua Lipstick glides on smoothly for the perfect pout that stays put all night.
- "Pink Diamond Lipshine, Dolce and Gabbana, $30" — @lattes-n-lipstick
- "Revolt Lipgloss, Nars, $22" — @lattes-n-lipstick
Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, semi-sheer and creamy formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades may be worn alone or over other lip formulas for added dimension. Ultra-smooth, non-sticky, comfortable wear. Enriched with Vitamin E to help lips feel supple and hydrated. Iconic NARS shades.
- "Asian Flower Sheen Supreme, Mac Cosmetics, $15" — @lattes-n-lipstick
- "Lilac Crayon Intense, Dolce and Gabbana, $20" — @lattes-n-lipstick
- "Anne Nail Varnish, Julep, $14" — @lattes-n-lipstick
What it is: A vibrant, fast-drying nail lacquer. What it does: In an array of runway-ready colors, Julep Nail Vernis was developed and tested for use in Julep Nail Parlors. Its fast-drying professional “four-free” formulation is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Synthetic Fragrances. Petrochemicals. Phthalates. GMOs. Triclosan. What else you need to know: Julep Nail Vernis is available in a variety of finishes including cream, glitter, shimmer, and pearl.
- "$8" — @lattes-n-lipstick
- "She's Picture Perfect Nail Varnish, Essie, $8" — @lattes-n-lipstick
- "Morning Glory Fizz Nail Varnish, Scotch Naturals, $12" — @lattes-n-lipstick