- An homage to mid-century modern style, this side table’s sleek and clean metal base and curved antique mirrored top creates an alluring statement in any space. 22.5 inches high x 16.75 inches wide x 16.75 inches deep. Constructed from iron and antique mirror. Antique gold finish on metal base.
- Similar itemButton tufting and turned wood legs give our ottoman English-inspired style. Wide enough to seat a guest or two, it also doubles as a coffee table. Try it with our large Starburst Teak Tray, cleverly oversized to fit this piece perfectly. Design Specifications: Durable construction is reinforced with double dowels and corner blocks. Kiln-dried solid maple frame. Padding is made with soy-based foam wrapped in recycled synthetic fibers. Customize the look with our signature fabrics, available exclusively through Serena & Lily. Choose a Natural, Dark Walnut or White leg finish. Rolling casters available in an Antiqued Brass or Brushed Nickel finish. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemInspired by traditional European café seating, our handcrafted Bistro arm chairs and side chairs have curved backs and handwoven rattan seats that offer long-sitting comfort along with relaxed warmth and character. Meticulously constructed from oak. Handcrafted using the centuries-old bentwood technique. Exposed rivet joinery echoes the café seating that inspired the collection. Expertly hand finished and lightly distressed with a clear semi-gloss topcoat. In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Similar itemBrilliantly oversized and just the right height, this piece serves many functions with style. Top it with a tray for art books or cocktails. Take the tray away and it’s extra seating for guests – or a perch for tired feet. Equipped with casters, it’s ready to roll here, there and everywhere. Turned legs bring extra style points. Design Specifications: Meticulously crafted with a kiln-dried solid maple frame for lasting durability. Durable construction reinforced with double dowels and corner blocks. Woven stretch webbing for long-lasting support and comfort. Seat padding made of fiber- and soy-based foam batting. Customize the look with our signature fabrics, available exclusively through Serena & Lily. Choose a Natural, Dark Walnut or White hand-applied finish for the turned legs. Natural Brass or Nickel casters on all four legs. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemA coquettish offspring of the classic Chesterfield Sofa, our linen-clad Colette is as flirty as they come. Characteristic raised rolled arms and deep button tufting reveal the family resemblance, but a gently curved back, coil spring seat and well-turned legs set this hand-clad mademoiselle apart. Details & Dimensions: Parchment. 39"W x 32"D x 32.50"H. Viscose, linen, polyurethane foam, polyester, birch wood, metal. Hand-tufted. Hand-upholstered. Spot clean or professional clean only. Assembly Required.
- There's no denying that this table is absolutely modern in approach and style and attractive to boot! Crafted in a fluted style and topped off with a shiny brass finish, this mod piece has Midcentury and Hollywood Regency written all over it! 22 inches high x 14 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Finished in Shiny Brass. Proudly made here in the USA, this table requires 6-8 week leade time to fabricate.
- Similar itemChinoiserie meets Hollywood Regency on the lacquered faux bamboo Normandy tray table by Bungalow 5. The simple X-base of this vintage-inspired accent piece supports a chic mirror-lined tray. 30"W x 19"D x 32"H. Metal with white lacquer finish.
- Similar itemOrnate craftsmanship defines elegance and Old World charm with this drink table. A curving display of curled-end brass poles supports the mahogany-finished hardwood tabletop for a lustrous, metal and wood combination that brings alluring depth to your space. Delicately made to evoke traditional sophistication and gilded opulence, the accent table’s lovely bronze-toned metal base adds a touch of mid-century modern flourish for a charming mix of style. Graceful and unique, the side table takes up minimal space while creating a stunning flash of shimmering finish and artistic decoration. Tabletop crafted from solid hardwood with a mahogany veneer. Base made from bronze-finished brass.
- This great, over sized ottoman is finished in antique French burlap with a carefully tufted top. The ottoman body is European oak finished in a limed gray finish and the upholstery is foam filled. 17 inches high x 50 inches wide x 28 inches deep. Frame constructed in solid European oak. Finished in limed gray oak. Natural washed burlap upholstery accented with button tufting.