- Similar itemMason Pearson combs are manufactured in Switzerland by a contract manufacturing facility that only makes combs. The same, strict, quality control standards followed in their brush-making are applied to their combs.Mason Pearson combs are handmade from the finest celluloid material in the world. This is the same material used to make designer costume jewelry, hair ornaments, and eyewear. Look carefully at the tortoise pattern of their combs. You will notice the 3D effect of the pattern. This is the result of an internationally patented process that replicates natural tortoise shell.The plastic comes to the factory in Switzerland from Italy in a sheet, where it is die-cut into general the general shapes of the comb styles. From that point, until the comb is finished, everything is done by hand. Each tooth is cut, one at a time, on a special saw. The comb is then tumbled in a polishing drum to smooth the surface. The next step is hand polishing to remove all burrs, sharp edges and surface imperfections. Finally, it is buffed to create the high-gloss finish. Brand: MASON PEARSON. Style Name: Mason Pearson Rake Comb. Style Number: 535313.
- Similar itemDress up your casual Classics style with rich unlined suede and an espadrille rope sole. Canvas upper with TOMS toe-stitch and elastic V for easy on and off. TOMS classic suede insole with cushion for comfort. Latex arch insert for added support. One-piece outsole for flexibility and durability.
- Similar itemBlack chunky merino knit sweater from Iro featuring a ribbed round neck, a boyfriend fit, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs, a ribbed hem and a twisted cable knit design.
- Glasses by Jeepers Peepers. Oversized lightweight frames. Shaped nose pads for added comfort. Clear lenses. Tapered arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit. 80% Plastic, 20% Base metal.
- Similar itemAdd a fun touch to your look with oversized leopard-spot optical glasses. Color(s): tortoise. Brand: FE NY. Style Name: FE NY Vintage Optical Glasses. Style Number: 941494.
- Similar itemFeaturing a wide-toothed body, the ghd detangling comb is most commonly used for delicately detangling damp hair, which is fragile and more prone to damage. To useDetangling Comb - ghd Work on detangling from the ends to the root. Hold each section as you comb to avoid causing stress to the root area. Style tipDetangling Comb - ghd Use your Detangling Comb to distribute conditioner or mousse evenly through damp hair.
- Similar itemRUNWAY EXCLUSIVE - Chunky cable knit gets cozy and feminine in a cropped length as this fisherman inspired sweater hits the trend with dolman sleeves. Layer with a silk tee, mini skirt, tights and booties for a modern, classic vibe. Content & Care: Hits at low hip. 22" from high point of shoulder. Model is a size S. Imported. 55% wool, 42% nylon, 3% cashmere. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemClassic slip-on espadrilles in solid canvas showcase iconic jute stitching and a braided sidewall. Textured rubber sole. Imported, China.
- Similar itemBronze open gauge chunky knit sweater woven with an iridescent gold thread from Rag & Bone. Round neck. Long toothed-knit arms. Unlined. Dry clean only.