- Similar itemTOMSBoucle Slip-On, BlackDetailsOur exclusive edition of the ultimate feel-good shoe comes in Fall-staple boucle from the TOMS+ line. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.Boucle upper (polyester).Soft lining for unmatched comfort.Elastic inset on vamp for slip-on style.TOMS+ plus-sign logo on rubber/textile solePleated square toe.Padded leather insole for all-day wear.Flat 1/2" heel.Imported.Designer About TOMS:Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
- Similar itemMid-blue denim. Belt loops, five pockets, whiskering. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: solid color, sangallo lace, no appliqués, round collar, long sleeves, no fastening, no pockets.
- Similar itemRachel ZoeArizona North-South Leather Hobo Bag, ChocolateDetailsShiny grained lambskin with yellow golden hardware.Padded hobo strap with belted double-clip detail, 3 1/2".Open top with hidden magnetic closure.Exterior back slide pocket; embossed logo.Hanging hinge-opening hand mirror.Nail-head studs trim belted sides.Cotton canvas lining.Inside, one zip and two open pockets.Metal feet protect bag bottom.14"H x 13 1/2"W x 5"D.Weighs 2.5lbs.Imported.Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: lace, solid color, no appliqués, wide neckline, short sleeves, no fastening, no pockets.
- Similar itemAs you spot the dock in the distance, your quick steps in these plaid flats turn into an all-out sprint! You delight in a starlit evening spent along the marina, and allow these multicolored woven slip-ons to lead the way as you take in the view between the boats. You reach the end of the dock, your playful pair of shoes dangling above the waves, and smile at your peaceful surroundings. Walk Around the Dock Flat in Plaid in Multi for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemComposition: Leather. Details: medium, solid color, no appliqués, external pockets, zip closure, double handle, internal pockets, removable shoulder strap, leather straps, lined interior, bottom with studs. Measurements: Depth: 4.68 inches Height: 10.53 inches Length of strap: 13.26 inches Width: 13.85 inches.
- Similar itemBlue denim. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Vintage BlueLarge to size. See Size & Fit tab.
- Elizabeth and JamesCynnie Spotted Mini Bucket Bag, Ivory/BlackDetailsElizabeth James cheetah-spotted dyed calf hair (France) bucket bag.Golden hardware and soft leather trim.Detachable top handle; 6" drop.Crossbody/shoulder strap; 20 1/2" drop.Drawstring top cinches slouchy body.Vertical zip pocket at front.Inside, fabric lining and zip pocket.9"H x 9"W x 5"D; bag weighs 1lb. 7oz."Cynnie" is imported.Designer About Elizabeth and James:Elizabeth and James brings a designer sensibility to the contemporary customer. Seeking to narrow the gap between designer and contemporary clothing, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen are co-designers of this fashion label. Inspired by the mix of uptown and downtown, masculine and feminine, and casual and dressy, the Elizabeth and James collection is unique in the mixture of androgynous menswear-inspired blazers and shirts with delicate mini-dresses, feminine detailing, sequins, and unusual fabrics. Look to Elizabeth and James for fashion-forward styles made effortless.