- Similar itemMetallic gold-tone loose fit jacket from Emannuelle Junqueira featuring a round neck, a concealed front fastening, three quarter length bell sleeves and a lace-effect texture.
- Similar itemBlack leather logo clutch from Gucci Vintage featuring a foldover top with magnetic closure and a gold-tone logo plaque. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Elie TahariJaylene Ponte-Panel Tweed Sheath DressDetailsElie Tahari "Jaylene" tweed dress with ponte side panels. Approx. 36"L from shoulder to hem (size 6). Round neckline. Short net mesh sleeves. Slim fit. Sheath silhouette.Back zip.Polyester/cotton/viscose; combo: viscose/nylon/spandex.Polyester/spandex lining; dry cleanImported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiLizard-print Suede Ankle Boot, NeroDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti glossy lizard-print suede bootie.3 3/4" ankle-high shaft; 10 1/2" circumference.2" stacked heel.Almond toe.Side zip with silvertone hardware.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemBlack calf leather classic clutch from Céline Vintage featuring a foldover top with snap closure, a gold-tone logo plaque, an internal logo patch and a contrast piped trim. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemTweed and Ponte Dress by Rebecca Taylor. A flattering V neck, waist defining top and pretty flared skirt make this beautiful dress. The bottom skirt is made with a black tweed that has a raw hem. Dress up or down for whatever occasion. Measures 36" from shoulder to hem. 67% rayon, 28% nylon, 5% spandex. Combo: 60% cotton, 33% polyester, 7% wool. Dry clean.
- Giuseppe Zanotti bootie boasts seasonless style in glossy, lizard-print black suede. Details Giuseppe Zanotti glossy lizard-print suede bootie. 3 3/4" ankle-high shaft; 10 1/2" circumference. 2" stacked heel. Almond toe. Side zip with silvertone hardware. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemMoschino's Pre-AW14 collection was the one that put the Italian brand back on the fashion radar with statement pieces like this metallic-gold biker jacket forming part of the line-up. It’s fully lined with soft cream shearling and boasts all the moto hallmarks from zipped cuffs to quilted shoulder panels. Feeling bold? Wear it with the label's hardware-heavy separates and matching metallic accessories.
- Rebecca TaylorPaneled Ponte Flare DressDetailsRebecca Taylor micro-stripe ponte dress.Two-tone panels visually slim figure.V-neckline; cap sleeves.Full flared skirt.Hidden back zip.Fluted hem falls above knee.Cotton/rayon/spandex/polyester.Polyester lining; dry clean.Imported.Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Eyelet Ankle-Wrap Leather Sandal in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rebecca Taylor:New Zealand native Rebecca Taylor launched her self-named line in the mid 1990s, and her modern, femme designs have won her fans the world over. From ruffled separates to flowing dresses and everything in between, the name Rebecca Taylor is synonymous with romantic looks that have the perfect amount of sweetness.