- Multi-colour silk dress from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a geometric paneled design, a houndstooth and floral print mix, a rear hook and eye fastening, a draped design and an above the knee length.
- Similar itemGold-tone brass necklace from Chloé featuring a small link chain with a small lobster clasp fastening and two detachable ring pendants - one with a distressed transparent front, the other with chunky cylindrical front.
- Similar itemBohemian bib-style necklace featuring natural stone pendants in a key lime hue. Accented with wooden and brass-hued beading. By Natalie B. 11.25” hanging length. Natural stone color may vary.
- Similar itemSleeveless, ultra lightweight silk dress with a hidden elastic waistband for a loosely draped silhouette. Wide, round neck. Shaping darts at chest. Tuck detail at back. Lined. Knee-length. Color: Black. 100% silk; Lining: 54% acetate, 26% polyamide, 20% silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAlexis BittarMarquise Cluster Bib Necklace with Fancy Blue Crystal Pyrite DoubletsDetailsAlexis Bittar bib necklace. Ruthenium-plated brass. Clusters of marquise-cut blue crystals and blue crystal/pyrite doublets. Pendant is approx. 3" at widest. Approx. 14 1/2"-17"L. Lobster clasp. Made in the USA. Designer About Alexis Bittar: Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- McQ Alexander McQueenSleeveless Asymmetric Printed Silk Dress, Blurry Light DetailsA pixelated print proves a prominent motif for the McQ Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2014 collection with this sweeping silk dress. Blurry, colorful light printed silk dress by McQ Alexander McQueen. Approx. 58"L front, 35"L back (from shoulder to hem). Round neckline. Sleeveless. Asymmetric seamed waist. Draped, uneven skirt. Hidden back zip. Imported. Designer About McQ Alexander McQueen: Introduced in 2006, McQ Alexander McQueen extends the label's impeccable tailoring and into a more youthful stratosphere. Innovative silhouettes, detailed embellishments, and bold looks for day mark the collection.
- Similar itemSheer paneled and floor-length, this elegant gown from Marios Schwab makes a glamorous entrance. Round neck, sleeveless, patterned lace sheer overlay, opaque underlay, draped side panels, front button closure, sheer skirt, maxi-length. Fitted with full skirt. Style with platform heels and an embellished clutch. 100% Polyester.
- Similar itemCrochet necklace with handmade tassels, chunky brass chains and a small velvet bow. The necklace fastens with a soft velvet ribbon and can be worn at different lengths. The necklace is also available in oleander. Every MARGOT & ME item is lovingly handmade and assembled in Germany.
- Similar itemA draped tie at the nape lends a ladylike finish to this elegant silk shift from Brunello Cucinelli. Taupe silk, gathered round neckline, sleeveless, draped tie at the nape. Loosely draped fit. Team with heels and diamond earrings. 92% Silk, 8% Elastane. Lining: 74% Acetate, 26% Silk. Dry clean.