Shop this look
- Similar itemBlue and gold plated metal military star brooch from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a bar pin fastening and crystal embellishments. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemRefined and slightly sheer, Theory's merino wool cardigan is a must-have layering piece for the work week and beyond.
- Similar itemHades Footwear Oxford Ankle Boots, when yer aesthetic is rooted in total post-apocalyptic badazzness. These amazing oxford inspired ankle boots are just what ya need to live out yer steampunk fantasies. Featurin’ a vegan leather and tweed covered exterior with multiple flame shaped adjustable buckles and lace up front closure. With a drop dead gorgeous butterfly gear embellished metal 5” heels with spikes and covered 1.5” platform these beauties are gonna stun while leaving ‘em in awe. Incorporate these stunners in yer wardrobe, yew won’t regret it!
- Similar itemSaint Laurent Noir (black) smooth calfskin small bucket bag. Side zip pocket, gold-stamped logo at top line; leather drawstring threads through grommets at top line, goldtone grommets, zippers, protective metal feet and hardware . Lined with black suede . Detachable rolled leather top handle; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap . Drawstring closure at top line . 7.0" height x 5.5" width x 4.5" depth (approximately) . 3" handle drop, 22" maximum strap drop (approximately) . Made in Italy .
- Similar itemBrand from South Korea: VIVIER. Color: Black, Beige, Materials: Synthetic Leather, Size: 230mm, 235mm, 240mm, 245mm, 250mm Platform 1cm, Heel 8.5cm, Foot Width 8cm, Boot Circumference 27cm (Measurements in 245mm), Care: Wipe Clean
- Proudly offered for your consideration is this magnificent, Authentic Chanel Candy/Coral Pink Gripoix Glass and Gold Plated Brooch Pin. This gorgeous 4-pointed star-shaped brooch is composed of four triangle-shaped Gripoix Glass cabochons in a very rare to find, luscious pink, set in rich 18k gold plated rope banding. The iconic "CC" emblem in the middle acts as a focal point for the piece, completing the look of this remarkable brooch that promises to turn heads. This work of art, Chanel collector's item is substantial in size, and measures 2 1/5 inches tall by just over 2 7/8 inches long, approximately. Designed by Victoire de Castellane, this brooch remains in truly excellent, pre-loved vintage condition with the trombone clasp showing normal signs of wear, but in perfect working order. The Chanel hallmark/cartouche is present on the back of the brooch, incised with season 2 8 designating this as a 1993 creation, and was handcrafted in France. We will ship out to you promptly and securely with its Chanel gift/storage box.
- Similar itemGlossy faux leather designed in a slouchy-chic silhouette and finished with a sleek chain trim. Chain shoulder strap, 23" drop. Drawstring/top snap closure. One inside open pocket. Fully lined. 9"W x 8"H x 4"D. Faux leather. Made in Italy. - Falabella Small Bucket Bag
- Similar itemDirectly from Tory Burch - A classic wardrobe staple gets an update in the Shrunken Simone Cardigan. This shorter, sleeker version of the original, done in superfine merino wool with signature gold buttons, is a seasonless layering piece. Tory Burch Official Site.
- Similar itemSizing: True to size. Peep toe. Suede construction. Lace-up. Stud detail. Back zip closure. Lightly padded insole. Covered stiletto heel. Approx. 5.5"" shaft height, 11"" opening circumference. Approx. 4"" heel. Imported
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Similar itemHANDCRAFTED FROM TEXTURED CALFSKIN LEATHER. DRAWSTRING TOP CLOSURE WITH SIGNATURE TRIANGLE METAL LOGO END. POLISHED GUNMETAL TONE HARDWARE. FOUR-HOLE ADJUSTABLE & DETACHABLE 50'' LEATHER & CHAIN SHOULDER STRAP WITH 25'' DROP. FOUR SIGNATURE TRIANGLE METAL LOGO FEET AT BASE. INSIDE, ONE TOP ZIP LARGE DETACHABLE ULTRASUEDE POUCH WITH LARGE SIGNATURE TRIANGULAR METAL PULLER, ULTRASUEDE LINED INTERIOR; INSIDE LOGO DETAIL. MEASURES APPROXIMATELY 7 1/2" AT WIDEST X 10 1/4"TALL AT CENTER X 4 3/4" DEEP. COMES WITH DUST BAG. CALF SKIN | BUBBLE; Italy;
- Similar itemFIT: This sweater-overcoat hybrid, with an elegant cut and short collar, is the perfect layer. FABRIC: Made from pure cashmere, a luxurious, lightweight and super-soft fabric. HOW TO WEAR IT: This versatile layering piece will become an essential staple, perfect on a classic tee and pant.