- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: tulle, polka dots, logo detail. Measurements: Height: 32.76 inches Length: 69.42 inches.
- Similar itemOrange silk floral and heart print scarf from Salvatore Ferragamo featuring a classic rectangular shape.
- Similar itemMulticoloured floral printed silk gauze scarf from Erdem. Square shaped. Designer signature in the corner. Lightweight; very soft. Dry clean only.
- Similar item50% cotton 50% modal. Jersey knit fabric. Rolled edges.
- Similar itemRed silk skull print scarf from Alexander McQueen featuring a logo printed.
- Similar itemMulticoloured floral print silk scarf from the Paul Smith Accessories collection. This printed silk scarf features a bouquet of blossoming flowers that will brighten up a simple outfit – the square shape also makes it extremely versatile for styling. Features: Multicoloured silk; all-over floral print. Lime green border; finished edges. Composition: 100% Silk. Dimensions: 90cm x 90cm. Paul Smith is exempt from all discounts other than Loyalty and delivery promotions.
- Similar itemAqua waters, salty hair and crisp, white sheets... dreaming of St. Thomas. The St. Thomas Tomboy Tank features a crewneck, cropped silhouette and open armholes with raw hems for a totally vintage-inspired look. Constructed from a super-soft and ultra-light tissue jersey. 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Similar itemAdd a stylish accent to your ensemble with this contemporary womens scarf by Tiny Spot. Available in 12 different colors,youll have no problem finding one to match your favorite outfit. This plush scarf will also keep your neck warm on cool days.
- Diane von FurstenbergFloral Stained Glass Silk Scarf, Yellow/BlackDetailsFloral stained glass-printed scarf by Diane von Furstenberg.Washed silk chiffon.Ample size offers many ways to drape, wrap, and knot.Approx. 65"L x 40"W (178 x 102cm).Imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.