- New American House Plan with 4528 Square Feet and 4 Bedrooms from Dream Home Source | House Plan Code DHSW15824"The exterior of the Fern home" — @ilovewarehouse13
New American Style 2 story 4 bedrooms(s) House Plan with 4528 total square feet and 3 Full Bathroom(s) from Dream Home Source House Plans
- "The casual family room that is used every night, be it for board games, movies, or whatever else the family will be in the mood for" — @ilovewarehouse13
Tartan upholstery in fresh raspberry and orange lifts this living room and is teamed with earthier peat and charcoal shades. An elegant fireplace creates a warm and cosy look to snuggle up next to. A tartan rug warms the stone floor.
- "The beautiful kitchen, known to this busy family as "mission control"" — @ilovewarehouse13
- "The breakfast nook, used more for studying and working than actual breakfast." — @ilovewarehouse13
Everyone has their 'must have' list for their dream home — a built-in banquette is definitely on mine. They're cozy, space-efficient, great for weird nooks or bays, and get everyone situated right at center of the action in the kitchen. They can be round, square, large, small, high or low, custom made and built-in, or even freestanding to define a room. Here are a few where we'd love to sip a cup of coffee.
- Florentine Formal Dining Room - traditional - dining room - dallas - by Gibson Gimpel Interior Design"The formal dining room, for when the family hosts elaborate parties and dinners, that they are known for." — @ilovewarehouse13
Florentine Formal Dining Room
- "Jacob's office, where he gets most of his work done, going into the office as little as possible." — @ilovewarehouse13
A glorious French country estate designed by Robert Stern & built by Joe Zanin! Impeccable architecture and the finest finishes & details are found throughout the 12,927 square foot floor plan, which features 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 3 half baths, formal & informal living areas, multiple fireplaces, gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook, his & her offices, library, billiards room, indoor pool & hot tub, spa, sauna, gym, full size racquetball court, 3 car garage, remarkable stone exterior, slate tile roof, and millions in included furniture, antiques, rugs & art. The incredible indoor & outdoor living & dining spaces are enhanced by extraordinary grounds, lawns & gardens and of course, Starwood�s famous views.
- "The laundry room. Only used once a week, unless Juliet is sneaking in to smoke pot or drink in secret." — @ilovewarehouse13
Zahraa is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- "The beautiful master bedroom." — @ilovewarehouse13
- "Master bathroom." — @ilovewarehouse13
See the relaxing Master Bathroom given away in the 2012 HGTV Dream Home Sweepstakes in this step of the 2012 HGTV Dream Home Photo Tour from About.com Contests.
- "Jacob and Abigail's walk in closet" — @ilovewarehouse13
A closet organized with brings beauty, ease and order to your daily routine. This stunning space features walnut-stained solid birch elfa décor shelves, space for long hanging and short hanging garments, gliding jewelry trays and a gliding pant rack. Smooth-gliding mesh drawers hold folded clothes; the fine weave of the mesh and closed corners of the drawers prevent smaller items from falling through. All elfa components are adjustable, so the solution is completely flexible! This solution is designed for an 8' x 10' closet. If this won't work for your space, please contact us so we can design the perfect solution for you with our free service!
- "Juliet's bedroom. Has the best view, but it is the smallest of the bedrooms." — @ilovewarehouse13
Looking for modern floral bedroom decorating ideas? Check out this gorgeous floral bedroom featuring pink highlights and lots of texture. Take a look at Housetohome.co.uk's bedroom gallery for more decorating ideas and inspiration
- "Juliet's closet, full of her designer clothes and shoes." — @ilovewarehouse13
There’s something about a neat and beautiful closet that just makes you feel good about getting ready in the morning. Whether you have a sliver of a space, an open closet or the luxury of a walk-in dressing area, these images are full of design ideas that can help make your space more user-friendly and well...more you.
- "Upstairs bathroom, shared by Juliet and Audrey." — @ilovewarehouse13
Hang the bathroom of your dreams on your bathroom wall with the Blue and Beige Bathroom I Canvas Art Prints. This serene and peaceful scene in muted beige and blue will add charm to any bathroom. Print measures 12L x 1W x 12H in. Distinctively printed on stretched canvas. Finished edges to complete the look. Features soft blue and brown bathroom scene. Hues of blue, cream, tan, and brown. Comes ready for wall mount; no hanging hardware required. Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- "Aubrey's attic bedroom, which is the largest and nicest in the house. Perfect for the Ferns' little princess." — @ilovewarehouse13
This Pin was discovered by Bella M. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about kids room decorations, souvenirs and attic rooms.
- Brazil Photography - Columns and Arches - Black and White - Secret Garden - Mysterious - Dark and Light - Home Decor - Brazilian Wall Art"In the center of the home, a large courtyard takes up a lot of space, making the home look much larger than it is." — @ilovewarehouse13
TITLE: Passage to Brazil LOCATION: Brazil SIZE: 8 x 10 matte photograph Brazil Photography, Brazilian Wall Art, Secret Garden Columns and arches. Black and white. Dark and light. A passage to Brazil and a secret garden in a church courtyard. Professionally printed on high quality archival photo paper. If you like this, you might also like:
- "The pool in the courtyard, which is the location of many a party." — @ilovewarehouse13
The largest collection of interior design and decorating ideas on the Internet, including kitchens and bathrooms. Over 900,000 inspiring photos and 90,000 idea books from top designers around the world. Remodeling and decorating ideas and inspiration for designing your kitchen, bath, patio and more. Find architects, interior designers and home improvement contractors.
- "Juliet's old treehouse, built as a gift by Jacob's friend, a successful architect. Now it is her fortress of solitude, where she can get away from the drama." — @ilovewarehouse13