- Similar itemBlack light wool pencil skirt with angular rear vent from Rick Owens. Silver tone rear zipper with concealed hook and eye fastening. Two hip pockets. Long rear vent creates two triangles at base of garment. Fully lined in black cupro. Made in Italy. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemRed and black wool blend tweed colour block coat from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a double breasted front button fastening, oversize notched lapels, long sleeves, two flap closure pockets to the sides and a fringed trim..
- Similar itemSuper slouchy, fuzzy pullover in a marled, multi-knit. Round neck. Exaggerated, dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed front, sleeves & back yoke. Relaxed fit. Color: Green Gables. 23% acrylic, 22% nylon, 20% mohair, 20% wool, 15% viscose.
- Similar itemSlightly cropped, boyfriend blouse in check printed cotton flannel. - Pointed collar - Button front - Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs - Slightly cropped front hem Color: Red Check. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemA feminine choice for day, this flared mini from DKNY is perfect for pairing with statement sweatshirts. Navy wool blend, hidden side zip. Full silhouette. Team with a logo sweatshirt and heels for a sartorial twist. 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Dry clean.
- Frank EileenBarry Two-Tone Plaid Flannel Blouse, Red/BlueDetailsFrank Eileen two-tone plaid flannel blouse. Approx. 23"L front and 25"L back from shoulder to hem; 23"L sleeves. Spread collar; button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Yoked back with center seam. Patch pocket at left chest. Fitted silhouette. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Frank Eileen: Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents' American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Isabel Marant Etoile Flor double-breasted quilted coat crafted of colorblock cotton poplin and canvas. Panel construction, oversize silhouette, shawl collar, diagonal jetted welt pockets, hidden double-breasted snap closures, removable cotton webbed belt at waist. Snaps at front; ties at waist. Lined. Available in Khaki. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemLong sleeve pullover in an open, multi-directional knit. Round neck. Ribbed trim. Relaxed, slightly oversized fit. Color: Black. 35% acrylic, 30% alpaca, 20% camel, 15% nylon.
- Similar itemA high-style take on the classic black skirt, this wool iteration from Roberto Cavalli features immaculate folded pleating and a feminine A-line silhouette. Black fleece wool, hidden side zip. Team with a printed silk blouse and studded pumps. 100% Fleece Wool. Dry clean.