- Similar itemWomen's black wool-mix coat with grey British-made tweed front, from the Paul Smith Black Label collection. Grey checked tweed front with contrast coloured stitching. Concealed front dark grey RiRi zip and metal popper. Black wool mix back. Collarless. Two flap pockets on front. Fully lined.
- Similar item100% domesticated rabbit hair. Made in USA. Fur origin: USA.
- Christian LouboutinSuspenodo Red-Sole Colorblock Slingback PumpDetailsChristian Louboutin colorblock patent slingback pump. 4 1/4" covered heel. Clear PVC trims collar and slingback. Bow detail at pointed toe. Leather lining and padded insole. Signature red leather outsole. "Suspenodo" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemSleeveless flowy dress with shirt collar, back keyhole detail and inner lining.
- Dolce & Gabbana Black satin evening shoe with stiletto heel and peep toe. Decorated with grey and white crystal stones in a floral arrangement. Fully leather lined and leather sole.
- Similar itemElevate your big day in this demure lace gown from Alex Evenings, featuring exquisite scalloped trim and the subtle sparkle of tonal sequins. A center slit lends graceful movement when you walk down the aisle! Nylon/polyester/spandex; lining: polyester. Hand wash. Imported. Stand collar; V-neckline. Hidden back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Long illusion sleeves. Decorative placket at front center. Allover sequined lace; scalloped at collar, placket and cuffs. Column silhouette. Lined. Slit at front center hem. Floor length.
- Similar itemEugenia Kim beret in a detailed knit with metallic threads throughout. A fur pom pom adds a luxe edge. Ribbed edge. Fur: Dyed arctic fox, from China. 62% alpaca/30% acetate/5% polyester/3% nylon. Professional spot clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Crown: 4in / 10cm Circumference: 21.5in / 54.5cm THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: One Size
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemTry a knitted mink fur beret from The Fur Vault for the ultimate in cozy, luxurious style. A perfect present for someone worthy of extra pampering (even if that someone is you)! Real mink fur. Professional fur clean only. Imported. Genuine dyed mink fur. Composed of knit fur pieces. Stretch net. Fur origin: Denmark.