- Similar itemOversized wool cocoon coat featuring a notched collar, drop shoulder sleeves and asymmetric overlapping closure. Hand warmer pockets at sides and welt pocket at chest. Signature white topstitching at back neck. Fully lined. Imported. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemSchutzGilberta Leather Pump, Black (Stylist Pick!)DetailsLeather upper. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Brazil. Designer About Schutz Shoes: Brazil is fast becoming a new hub for the shoe industry, and Campo Bom-based Schutz is no exception. With the motto, "Living for Pleasure," Schutz ensures every sandal, pump, and boot they design doesn't go unnoticed in a crowd. Striking silhouettes, exotic materials, and bold color schemes are only a few of the details you'll love about this brand. Never commonplace, a Schutz shoe is the ideal starting point for a memorable ensemble.
- Similar itemElie SaabLe Parfum Eau de Parfum Spray, 3. 0 fl. oz. DetailsA harmony of white flowers, cedar woods and a drop of honey create an encounter as feminine as the trail of an evening gown. An addictive, refined fragrance with a Mediterranean spirit. The exceptional in the everyday. 3. 0 oz. /90mLDesigner About Elie Saab: From self-taught dressmaker to red carpet fixture, Lebanese designer Elie Saab secures his position among fashion royalty with his gorgeous blend of regality and romance. After launching his eponymous label at 18 years old and his first ready-to-wear line in 1998, Saab would go on to dress some of the world's most prominent women for their most definitive events. His dresses and gowns reveal the confluence between East and West, making use of rich fabrics like taffeta and organza offset by fluid silks, embroidered lace, and exquisite beading and embellishment.
- Sleek and refined, the 440 Envelope Clutch is the silhouette of the season. Perfect for day or night. In studded leather. Back and interior pockets. Magnetic closure. 100% Cow Leather.
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Black patent leather Versus reptile skin 'look' clutch bag with infamous Lion Head gold safety pin above magnetic snap closure. With internal zip pocket and spacious interior for evening essentials such as lipstick, credit cards and mobile phone, this fantastic clutch bag could be paired with Versace black leather and fur glossy fitted jacket, bringing a touch of underground style with its allusion to punk culture. Leather. Bag measures: 29 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm.
- Similar itemOversized, wool coat with dropped shoulders, dolman sleeves & a slightly rounded silhouette. Notched lapel. Hidden placket. Button fastening front. Slit pocket at chest. Slant pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Fully lined. Color: Light Grey. 60% wool, 25% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other; Body lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining; 100% viscose. Made in Italy. Also available in Dark Grey.
- Similar itemAlice + OliviaStacey Face Pump, Soft PinkDetailsAlice + Olivia combo pointed face pump. Patent and matte leather with satin and vinyl trim. Face design at pointed toe; crystals trim lips and glasses. 4 1/4" covered heel. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. "Stacey" is imported. Designer About Alice + Olivia: Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Similar itemValentinoValentina Assoluto Eau de Parfum, 2. 7 fl. oz. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.