- Similar itemBrown tortoiseshell sunglasses from Yves Saint Laurent featuring cat eye frames, light brown lenses, gold-tone logo detailing at the hinges and straight arms with angled tips. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Phoebe by Kay UngerCrochet-Floral-Panel Cocktail DressDetailsPhoebe Couture by Kay Unger crochet floral panel cocktail dress.Approx. 34"L from top of dress to hem.Square neckline.Spaghetti straps.Sheath silhouette.Exposed back zip.Polyester/rayon; embroidery panel: polyester/metallic; polyester lining; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Phoebe Couture:Kay Unger New York has a more playful side, and it's known as Phoebe Couture. This line features day dresses and cocktail looks with unexpected fabric pairings, whimsical prints, and pops of color.
- Crocodile-print McQ Alexander McQueen party dress. Round neckline; open crisscross back. Sleeveless. Fitted bodice. Pleated short tulip skirt. Hem hits mid thigh. Cotton/viscose; viscose lining. Made in Italy.
- CamillaGathered-Detail One-Piece SwimsuitDetailsCamilla mixed-print microfiber one-piece swimsuit.Golden decoration at gathered front and back center.Halter plunging V neckline ties at neck back.Classic silhouette.Moderate seat coverage.Polyamide/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Camilla:Combining her background in theater costuming, her experiences in global travel, and her deep love for Mother Nature, Camilla designer Camilla Franks tells a story with each collection piece. Bold prints, intricate details and a free spirit are the cornerstone of the collection.
- Similar itemBrown tortoiseshell sunglasses from Christian Dior featuring subtle cat eye frames, brown lenses, gold-tone hinges with a signature logo and straight arms with curved ends. Frame width 140mm. Excellent condition. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSwimsuit by Melissa Odabash. Made from a stretch swim fabric. Self-tie halter neckline. Metal keeper detail to the straps. Plunge front. Ruched band under the bust
- Proenza SchoulerTwo-Tone Belted Pocket DressDetailsWith structured, polished top and girlish full skirt, this Proenza Schouler dress plays up a beautiful binary in contrast colors.Two-tone wool knit.Round neckline with split front.Sleeveless.Bodice seaming tailors fit.Belt detail with back loops.Front slash pockets.Hidden back zip.Flared A-line skirt falls mid-thigh.Wool/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Pink is the power pastel for spring. The colour is elevated to a new level of sophistication in this organza haze print . Shades of blush and rose melt between more muted grey. Add an Opulent Necklace and little clutch for evening, or work the look off duty with flat ankle boots and and oversized sweater. Also available in blue . Call 020 7481 6220 or email email@example.com. Product Details: The dress fastens with a concealed zip at the centre back. Fully lined, it features pleats through the skirt and a fitted bodice. There are concealed pockets in both side seams. The model pictured is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 8. Care Details: Specialist Dry Clean Only. Composition: 100% Silk.
- When J.W. Anderson was chosen to partner with club-classic Versace Versus, it was obvious that sartorial magic would occur. For this new collection, Jonathan takes his daring design sense and mixes it with signature Versus details like slashed clothes, the brand's iconic lion, and graphic blocks of black and white. This sleeveless ribbed dress hugs your frame for a flattering look. It hits mid-thigh with an asymmetrical hem, and continues with a beautiful lace to end mid-calf. Body: 60% viscose, 40% cotton. Outer: 80% viscose, 20% nylon. Lining: 100% silk. Made in Italy.