- Similar itemDerek LamButton-Placket Blouse, Citrus RedDetailsSilk crepe de chine.Round neckline.Golden-button placket front.Long sleeves.Shirttail hem.Made in Italy of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B.
- Similar itemTurquoise suede pump from Sergio Rossi featuring a key-hole cut peep toe, a suede covered stiletto heel and tall platform and a nude leather sole with a gold-tone metallic designer detail.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: plain weave, no appliqués, floral design, lapel collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior, dual back vents.
- Similar itemCream silk 'Fiona' skirt from Stella McCartney featuring a high rise, an a-line shape, a floral print, a concealed zip fastening and a knee length. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemSilk and wool blend `Logi` jacket from Mary Katrantzou featuring a round neck, a concealed front fastening, three-quarter length sleeves, a cropped length and a floral print.
- Similar itemWhite painted skirt from Jc De Castelbajac featuring a high rise, a back zip fastening, an a-line shape and a knee length.
- Similar itemRed satin top from Lanvin. Draped cowl neck. Sleeveless; the right shoulder is gathered and pleated with a cap sleeve. Concealed zip on the left shoulder. Hemline falls slightly longer at the back. Unlined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBlack suede peep toe pumps from Casadei featuring an almond toe, a brand embossed insole, a slip-on style, a platform sole and a high stiletto heel. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemLela RoseHigh-Waist Pencil Skirt, IvoryDetailsPencil skirt by Lela Rose.Approx. 24"L from high waist to hem of skirt (measurement taken from size 2).Formfitting silhouette.Knee length; back kick pleat.Hidden back zip.Polyester/viscose/spandex.Silk trim.Made in USA of Italian materials.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.