- Similar itemInspired by the Spring-Summer 11 runway Collection. Punk spirit. Open at the ankle. Double buckle: 1 medium size on the front and 1 smaller size on top of the ankle. Buckles in gold and palladium metal finish. 35 mm arch. Made in Italy. Material: Brushed calfskin.
- 7 For All MankindHigh-Waist Destroy Skinny-Leg JeansDetails7 For All Mankind "High Waist Skinny" jeans in Absolute Heritage 2 (medium-blue) 3D whiskered, faded and distressed stretch-denim.Approx. measurements: 7.34" front rise, 12.5" back rise, 30" inseam 10" leg opening (size 28).High waist.Skinny legs.Five-pocket style.Contour waistband.Button/zip fly closure; belt loops.Ankle length.Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemSilk Easy Shirt by Boy by Band of Outsiders. Classic button-down shirt with pointed collar, chest patch pocket & curved hem in arrow printed silk. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Single chest pocket. Seamed back yoke. Pearl button front placket. Curved hem rises slightly at sides. Color: Natural. 100% Silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAnn Demeulemeester black viscose-virgin wool twill belted long blazer. Notched lapels, angled stand chest pocket, flap pockets, darting at front, functional four-button cuffs, self slider belt threads through blazer. Belted closure. Fully lined. Available in Black. Viscose/wool. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemFade to BlueHigh-Rise Skinny Jeans, Dark DenimDetailsFade to Blue dark denim jeans.Approx. measurements: 9 3/4" front rise; 29 1/2" inseam; 11" leg openings.Light allover fading and whiskering.Fitted through skinny legs.Cropped at ankle.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Machine wash.Imported.About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans-authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling-the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit.And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- Similar itemAnn Demeulemeester black viscose-virgin wool one-button blazer. Textured facing at notched lapels, placket and cuffs; boutonnière, cap panels at padded shoulders, flap pockets, darting at front, functional four-button cuffs, single vent, pick-stitching at lapels. One-button closure. Fully lined. Available in Black. Viscose/wool. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemLightweight & delicate, button front silk-cotton shirt with tonal grosgrain ribbon pleats on collar. Pointed collar has grosgrain ribbon pleats stitched on top. Long, pleated button cuff sleeves. Patch pocket at chest. Pleated back yoke. Tab detail at back neck. Curved hem. Color: Putty. 52% silk, 48% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemPierre HardyDouble-Buckle Leather Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsPierre Hardy matte calfskin boot.1" stacked flat heel.6" ankle-high shaft.Round toe.Wide double-buckled straps.Looped pull-tab at backstay.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Pierre Hardy:Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity." Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.