- Similar itemBlack crepe trousers from Haider Ackermann. Concealed zip fly with hook and eye fastening. Belt loops. Two hip pockets. Wide legs with central pleats. Unlined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemComposition: 95% Virgin Wool, 5% Polyamide, Leather. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Similar itemComposition: 99% Virgin Wool, 1% Elastane. Details: cool wool, half-belt, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, dual back vents, lined interior, small sized.
- Culottes remain one of Pre-AW14's key silhouettes and have an easy understated elegance befitting the season's laid-back mood. This high-waisted black version from Acne Studios is cut from a wool and mohair-blend crepe and features an extra wide pleated leg. Switch out classic slim tailoring for these for an instant new-season update.
- Discover the new Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance: Signorina Eleganza. A rich and velvety fragrance that celebrates the most refined and gracefully seducing facet of femininity.
- Similar itemLanvinME Eau de Parfum, 1. 7 fl. oz. DetailsMeet ME: the exclusive new fragrance from the house of Lanvin. A completely original creation designed by Alber Elbaz, ME is a true Lanvin accessory-refined and sophisticated in every detail. Created for the self-confident and empowered woman, this sheer, floral-gourmand eau de parfum opens with notes of sparkling blueberry for a bright and addictive sensuality. The voluptuous white floral heart is hyper-feminine and elegant, while magnetic licorice black wood leaves a sensual and addictive trail. Bottle wears a necklace with solitaire pendant to complete the effect. 1. 7 fl. oz. /50mL. Designer About Lanvin: Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemComposition: 98% Wool, 2% Elastane. Details: flannel, stretch, solid color, no appliqués, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemJet black high waisted trousers from Alexander Wang featuring a side zip fastening, belt loops, pleated details and a wide leg.