- Similar itemUGG AustraliaAinsley Moccasin Slipper, Light GrayDetailsWater-resistant sheepskin upper with dyed shearling (Australia), 100% UGGpure wool, or mixed shearling and UGGpure wool lining. UGG Australia slipper fuses fashion and comfort. Squared toe with moccasin stitching. Lugged rubber driving sole provides traction. Imported. Designer About UGG Australia: When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.
- Similar itemLightweight, scoop back tank, in gauzy striped linen with a finely ribbed trim. Scoop neck. Deep, scoop back. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ink & White. 86% rayon, 14% linen.
- Mid-blue mid-weight denim. Faded, whiskered, subtly distressed, belt loops, five pockets, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bradford
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- Similar itemElie SaabLe Parfum Eau de Parfum Spray, 3. 0 fl. oz. DetailsA harmony of white flowers, cedar woods and a drop of honey create an encounter as feminine as the trail of an evening gown. An addictive, refined fragrance with a Mediterranean spirit. The exceptional in the everyday. 3. 0 oz. /90mLDesigner About Elie Saab: From self-taught dressmaker to red carpet fixture, Lebanese designer Elie Saab secures his position among fashion royalty with his gorgeous blend of regality and romance. After launching his eponymous label at 18 years old and his first ready-to-wear line in 1998, Saab would go on to dress some of the world's most prominent women for their most definitive events. His dresses and gowns reveal the confluence between East and West, making use of rich fabrics like taffeta and organza offset by fluid silks, embroidered lace, and exquisite beading and embellishment.
- MonarchyAnkle Roll Cropped Boyfriend Jeans, HarvestDetailsRich and Skinny ankle roll cropped jeans in harvest (medium blue) wash. Approx. measurements: 8" front rise; 25 1/2" inseam; 12" leg openings. Five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Whiskering and fading detail. Rolled cuffs. Cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA. Designer About Rich Skinny Jeans: As the saying goes, "necessity is the mother of invention," and the Rich Skinny collection is no exception. Seeing a deficit in the denim market, designer Michael Glasser-the genius behind 7 For All Mankind-and Joie Rucker-the originator of the beloved Joie brand-joined forces to create a line of denim that fills in the gaps. With a range of denim from the super-skinny "Sleek" style, to the quintessential "Boyfriend," Rich Skinny has your denim wardrobe covered. You'll love the wide range of unique finishes and unexpected embellishments that change every season.
- Similar itemColor-saturated suedes with leather-lace detailing, the Dakota is moccasin-inspired style meets the iconic comfort of UGG slippers. A soothing sheepskin lining lends breathable warmth without heat, while a molded-rubber outsole delivers whisperweight durability for indoor/outdoor, all-day wear. Imported.
- Similar itemValentinoValentina Assoluto Eau de Parfum, 2. 7 fl. oz. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.