- Similar itemThe classic tee silhouette we love, reinvented in soft lace. Our Amalia tee is an unexpectedly feminine style for casual-cool looks. Rounded neckline. Relaxed fit. Sleeveless. Allover lace overlay at front. Polyester and viscose with cotton lace overlay. Hand wash only.
- Similar itemTake any outfit from casual to classy with this must have blazer! It features a solid woven body with contrast striped lining, roll cuff sleeves, front faux pockets, single button closure, notch collar, and an over-sized fit. Model is 5’9" and wears a size small. Outer Shell: 75% Polyester / 20% Rayon / 5% Spandex - Lining: 100% Polyester. Machine Wash. Imported.
- Similar itemTory BurchMira Laser-Cut Logo Ballerina Flat, Vintage VachetteDetailsIntricate laser-cut leather details update this Tory Burch flat for a seamless transition into spring.Laser-cut leather upper.Round toe with leather logo medallion.Leather lining and sole.1/4" flat stacked heel."Mira" is made in Brazil.Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Similar itemSkirt by Just Female Made from a cotton-mix sweat fabric. Flattering high rise. Elasticated waistband. Mini-length cut. Regular fit.
- Similar item100% cotton. Sheer lace fabric. Scalloped hem.
- Similar itemMini skirt by Noisy May Made from a stretch cotton jersey. Fitted, high waist. Softly pleated main. Mini length. Regular fit.
- Similar itemGrey cotton mohair and wool-blend checked blazer from Petar Petrov featuring notched lapels, an off-centre front button fastening, two front jetted pockets, long sleeves and a straight hem. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, CognacDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper.Round toe.Dipped sides.Flat, stacked wooden heel.Finished with padded leather lining.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemVariegated perforations lend rich dimension to suede Frye loafers. Light burnishing darkens the round toe and heel cap. Stacked heel and rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 0.5in / 12mm. Available sizes: 6.5,7,8,8.5,9,10