- A 12-color giclee print with a cool, vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'To the Beach' Vintage Look Sign Artwork. Style Number: 592784. 25 1/2"W x 7 1/2"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- With Roman numerals, a distressed face and a sturdy rustic finished metal encasement, this French Country inspired table clock is enough to make any Francophile go in search of lost time. Undeniably nostalgic and definitely charming, this time piece also embraces modern convenience, operating on one AA battery. 13 inches high x 9.5 inches wide x 4.5 inches deep. Constructed out of iron. Finished in antique brass with distress marks. Unique oval shape perfect for table top of mantel use.
- Evoke a sense of the old world with this wooden wall clock. Intentionally distressed, it features iron hands, Roman numerals and a screen printed “Cafe de Paris” motif contributes to its French cottage style. Perfect for the rustic interior or country home, this battery-operated clock will keep today's time without detracting from old-style décor. 32 inches high x 32 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Constructed from wood, iron. Screen printed "Cafe de Paris" motif on wood clock. Wood surface is distressed for an old world effect. Clock requires (2) x AA batteries to operate.
- Distressed, statuesque and adjustable, this vintage floor clock reproduces old French style without sacrificing versatility. Made of iron, it features a rusty antique grey finish formulated to prevent further oxidation. The paper clock face is adorned with Roman numerals and ornate clock hands, adding to the antique appearance. A unique addition to the Industrial loft or French-inspired interior, this battery-operated clock will keep today's time without detracting from old-style décor. 23.5 - 31 inches high x 6 inches wide x 6.25 inches deep. Clock face diameter is 6 inches. Constructed from iron, metal, paper. Finished in antique oxidized grey rust. Finish will not continue to tarnish in time. Clock requires (2) x AA batteries to operate.
- Similar itemAdd a little drama to your decor with a vintage-style Ny Broadway transit sign, featuring a theater-packed route from 34th Street to Central Park West Birch wood.
- Similar itemTick Tock Let your inner francophile say bonjour to Zentique's Paris Oval Clock. With the charming look of an antique, the weathered metal and white vintage clock face can add plenty of character to your home. Roman numerals align with the old-world style, while a graceful oval shape creates a sophisticated feel. Set this timepiece on a bookcase shelf in your traditional study, or let it tick away on a rustic fireplace mantel. It's the perfect way to round out your space. Voila! Metal and glass Made in China
- Enchant your favorite bibliophile with an enticing sign that directs them to the good stuff. A 12-color giclee print with a cool, vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'Books' Vintage Look Sign Artwork. Style Number: 592649. 25 1/2"W x 7 1/2"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- Similar itemDignified and distinct, the delightful owl stands solemn while a fellow native of the night, an alluring polyphemus moth, provides movement as a swinging pendulum. An original illustration by the artist, the wall clock image is created on a high-quality lithograph laminated atop shaped wood. Handcrafted in California. Features American-made quartz clock movement; 1 "AA" battery required (not included). Measures 14.5" long (with pendulum), clock face is 3.5" diameter.
- Similar itemAged French country iron clock in Paris style.