- People also likedAn exquisite cotton fabric with a detailed pattern of Oriental flowers reminiscent of Chinoiserie ‘Tree of Life’ style designs, shown in yellow, baby pink and powder blue. Width: 138cm. Pattern Repeat: Vertical 46cm, Horizontal 46cm. Composition: 100% Cotton. Usage: Suitable for general domestic upholstery, curtains and soft furnishings. Rub Test: Martindale 30,000. Care: Dry Clean Only.
- People also likedA printed fabric with a classic paisley design in pink, blue and pale green on a natural linen background. Care: Dry Clean Only. Composition: 100% Linen. Pattern Repeat: 46.5 Cms. Width: 138 cms.
- People also likedA pretty floral fabric with a satin feel featuring garland stripes alongside large sweet pea bouquets. Printed in coral, fuchsia and green on a chocolate cotton ground. Rub Test: 35,000. Care: Dry clean only. Usage: Suitable for general domestic curtains, blinds, bedspreads and soft furnishings. Compostition: 100% Cotton. Pattern Repeat: 67 cms. Width: 140 cms.
- People also likedNeutral cotton Fabric with semi sheen, integrating large traditional and contemporary floral design in mute pink, grey and blue washes. Care: Dry Clean Only. Repeat: 68cm. Width: 140cm. Composition: 100% Cotton.
- People also likedFrom Donghia's Designer Textile collection, a beautiful piece of fabric in the Palazzo pattern that is Venetian Red in color. This is a very unusual color so it will not give the appearance of a true red because the fabric is woven with threads of a bright lime green. This gives a shimmer to the fabric that will make the color vary depending on the lighting and the lights angles. You can see the undertones of the red and the green and yet overall it gives off a terra cotta color. The fabric is considered a taffeta and is made of 59% Viscose and 41% Bomburg, which is a form of silk. This fabric was woven in Italy and was copyrighted in 1989. It is normally available only to the design trade. This piece measures approximately 51" wide, 13 yards in length. It is not on a bolt. It typically retails for $150/yard.
Liberty Art Fabrics Floribunda H Tana Lawn
Floribunda Tana Lawn from the Liberty Art Fabrics collection. This delicate floral train was designed by Allan Thomas in 1982. Floribunda has been on classic tana since 1997. Name: Floribunda. Fabric Type: Tana Lawn. Composition: 100% Cotton. Roll Width 1.37m. Weight: 76g/sqm. Care: Hand wash / One wash (40°)
- Like it to get sale alerts