- This Innermost Ltd Wooster Pendant Light is a quirky addition to a stylish home. Designed by Jake Phipps, this top hat shaped pendant lamp playfully combines traditionalism with modernism, exuding a truly British feel. The industry-acclaimed piece is designed from wool felt covered aluminium and features a silver interior so it can spread its light beautifully. It takes its name from one of comedian P.G. Wodehouse’s iconic characters, Bertie Wooster, making it a unique piece of art. LB. Wooster Pendant Light by Innermost Ltd. Designed by Jake Phipps. Aluminium and wool felt material. Silver interior. Industry-acclaimed. Named after P.G. Wodehouse’s character Bertie Wooster. Technical Specifications: Takes 1 G9 Halogen Bulb, 28W. Dimensions: H: 14cm x W: 32cm x D: 26.5cm. Brand: Innermost. Size / Fit: Dimensions: H: 14cm x W: 32cm x D: 26.5cm.
- Sophisticated in silver grey, this stately seat rises to any occasion. With a high back and deep cushioned seat, this warm, welcoming armchair is luxurious in the living room, library or sitting room. Dark mocha exposed legs complement the soft steel-colored upholstery. 46.5 inches high x 32 inches wide x 37 inches deep; Seat height: 19 inches; Arm height: 22.5 inches; Seat depth: 18 inches. Constructed from fabric and wood using sinuous spring construction. Wood finished in mocha standard; Cushion finished in luxe down; (1) 12" x 23" feather down blend kidney pillow-knife edge with welt pillow included - Pillow fabric will match chair fabric. Fabric shown: Upholstered in a dark grey polyester blend; COM, additional fabric, and additional finish options are available;
- Similar itemThe Mib occasional chair delivers mid-century inspiration to contemporary interiors. A swiveling white shell body encloses plush, black velour cushions for invitingly fresh style. Polyblend fabric. Crafted from fiberglass. Foam cushion filling. Assembly required. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth and spot clean. 42.5"W x 42.5"D x 47"H. Seat: 25"W x 20.5"D x 18"H.
- Similar itemPendant lamp crisscrosses in an open-weave of sculptural geometry. Iron wire sphere is hand-welded and finished as galvanized steel for an earthy, industrial look.
- Similar itemYrjö Kukkapuro's iconic swiveling lounger is reintroduced as part of the Artek Collection. Originally designed in 1964, the chair's graceful curves continue to inspire. Constructed of sleek white fiberglass and featuring chromed steel accents, the lounge chair and ottoman can be upholstered in either black or white leather. Yrjö Kukkapuro's iconic swiveling lounger is reintroduced as part of the Artek Collection. Originally designed in 1964, the chair's graceful curves continue to inspire. Constructed of sleek white fiberglass and featuring chromed steel accents, the lounge chair and ottoman can be upholstered in either black or white leather. DIMENSIONS: W31.5" x 38.4D" x H36.2".
- Similar itemA highly reflective shade inspired by the space helmet. The Mirror Ball is created by exploding a thin layer of pure metal onto the internal surface of a polycarbonate globe. This has become one of the most iconic products in the collection. Mirror Ball Pendants are offered in three sizes. The globes are enclosed with a clear bottom for the light to pass thru to provide direct illumination. Use the pendants as a single light or group them together mixing the sizes to create great visual impact. Features. Mirror collection. Year of Design: 2003. Material: Polycarbonate and Aluminum. Chrome plated metal. Type: Pendant Light. Color: Chrome. Available in 3 size: 9.8 in., 15.7 in. and 19.7 in. Clear cable supplied with tensile wire. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: Size 9.8 in: 9.8Dia x 9.8H. Size 15.7 in: 15.7Dia x 15.7H. Size 19.7 in: 19.7Dia x 19.7H. Cable length: 98. Ceiling Rose: 4.5Dia. Lamp type: Incandescent. Bulbs: Size 9.8in: 1 x 25W E12 G16.5 White Globe (not included) Size 15.7in: 1 x 25W E26 G16.5 White Globe (not included) Size 19.7in: 1 x 60W E26 G30 White Globe (not included) Certification: UL/cUL Certified. Cleaning Instructions: Clean with a soft dry cloth only. Do not use polishing agents, water or abrasive materials when cleaning. Always switch off the electricity supply before cleaning.
- The Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base is exemplary of the Eameses’ iterative process and their desire to make “the best for the most for the least.” With each new finish and configuration, this rocking chair continues to push the boundaries of what the shell chair can be, whether it’s in an office lounge or the corner of your living room. Made of 100 percent recyclable polypropylene, the Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base’s subtle matte texture offers a soft tactility and notable durability and is available in an array of colors and numerous upholstery options.
- Similar itemString Lights look at a different concept of dividing space architecturally. They are inspired by three things: when I sit on a train, travelling, and I look out of the window, I always see these strings of electricity that connect the pylons. And as we move through at high speed, I see these perfectly parallel strings and find myself transfixed by the amazing sense of discipline — how can this be pos-sible? It’s just so beautiful, and so poetic the way they connect the pylons whilst at the same time they divide the landscape. I wanted to translate this this vision and this discipline into an interior environment. They are like linear drawings. I like how people use light to demarcate space, especially outdoor space, if you think of a village square in the Mediterranean at night, they have a string of lights that hang in a square from four posts. They seem to announce: “This is where the party is”. It is these lights that demarcate the activity. And then the last thing, which is the most practical one, is how to move lights when electricitypoints are always where you least want them to be.So how do you take them where you want them in an effortless and poetic way? Instruction for how to order: String Lights allow you to create a visual sculpture as a well as suspend pendants from where you would like to, independent of the junction box placement. To order a complete unit you will need to choose from one or two pendants, then choose the Ceiling or Wall Canopy or the Floor base with switch (both the ceiling/wall canopy and floor base can feed up to two pendants). Each pendant is supplied with a wall mounting kit (hooks) for stringing the cable. An optional Extra Connnection Cable is available, this will allow you to set up turns for further custom configurations. Features. Designed by Michael Anastassiades, 2014. Materials: Matt black varnished die-cast aluminum body coated with clear soft-touch varnish. Optical diffuser in opal PC. Type: Pendant Light. Suspension system of 12 or 22 meters with Kevlar reinforced coaxial cable (the fixture should be relaxed and then re-tightened 24-hours after installation) Finish color: Black. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 7.5Dia x 6.3H. Sphere (12m): Cable Length: 472. Sphere (22m): Cable Length: 866. Lamp type: LED. Bulbs: 1 LED ARRAY 2700K 1910 lm CRI90 - 26W 120V (included) Environment: Indoor - Dry Location. Certifications: cUL, UL. Care and Cleaning. Do not use alcohol or other solvents. Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for stubborn dirt.
- Similar itemThe Domus Oak Leather Lounge Chair by Ilmari Tapiovara is an elegant design classic in the tradition of Finnish furniture design. Ilmari Tapiovaara was a great admirer of Alvar Aalto's work, and he wanted to create products based on the same ideological premises. Tapiovaara embraced the principle of social equality of functionalism, and felt that architecture was the starting point of his design work. In addition to dozens of chairs and other furniture, mostly intended for public spaces, Tapiovaara also designed interiors for many banks, offices, hotels and showrooms starting in the 1940s. With the mind of an explorer and a soul of a craftsman, Tapiovaara was always seeking new solutions to improve everyday objects. During his long career Tapiovaara created dozens of iconic objects loved by the public. Features: Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, 1946. Made in Finland. Material: Seat and back form pressed oak veneered birch plywood, frame and armrests solid oak. Upholstered with leather. Standard leather: Natural lacquered oak. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 23.2W x 28D x 35H. Seat Height: 16.1H. Please note: This product is made-to-order, non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled after 48 hours.