- Similar itemDoubly-tapered spindles support well-separated shelves in this sturdy but visually light piece, the Isabelle Bookshelf. The hand-rubbed black finish over the solid mahogany of each detail turns the exquisite but simple shelf into a spare, willowy silhouette against the color of a wall; narrow, lofty proportions are ideal for a leftover corner or for flanking a doorway. H:85" W:30" D:13". Finishes are hand applied and may vary by piece. Finish: Hand Rubbed Black.
- Similar itemThe Louis armchair is a beautiful, modern take on royal French design. Handcarved detail, traditional nailhead trim and a plush upholstered seat adorn this Oly Studio piece. Hardwood frame with upholstery. Choose from several finish and upholstery options. Shown in black finish and ivory leather upholstery. Trim options: welting standard on herringbone and wool; nailhead standard on leather and mohair; spaced nailhead standard on raffia. Handcrafted with natural and expected variations. COM yardage: 1. 21.5"W x 22.5"D x 37"H. Seat: 19"D x 20"H. Arm: 26.5"H.
- Similar itemZuo Kuopio Iron Gray Arm Chair Sculptural modern accent chair. Iron gray fabric. Steel construction. Soft cushioned seat. Sleek chrome finish round base. Stylish seating for a living room or bedroom. A beautiful addition to your home from Zuo Modern. Some assembly required. 29" wide. 26" deep. 33" high.
- Similar itemMultifunctional, 4 tier book shelf with metal legs. Ideal in the living room and/or bedroom. Features: High gloss lacquer and high polished metal. Dimensions: 52" H x 47" W x 14" D, 103 lbs.
- Jake Phipps graduated from John Makepeace's furniture design school, Parnham College in 1999 & began designing & making one-off pieces to comission. In 2005 he set up his own design studio in London, concentrating on designing his own pieces for larger scale production. The Wooster pendant light was designed as a playful take on lighting with a real sense of cultural identity. The hat is an object that often associates it's wearer with a particular society, heritage or race. The Top Hat is a classic British cultural icon reflecting a bygone era of imperialism, class divide & eccentricity. Wooster is supplied with integrated wiring set with GN bulb.
- Similar itemDesign Arne Jacobsen, 1970. Chromed steel, laminated wood. Made in Denmark by Fritz Hansen. Arne Jacobsen's chair model 3208 was originally designed for the Danish central bank. It is also referred to as the "Lily" and was first introduced at the Danish furniture fair in 1970. The chair is a result of an extremely complicated process that ensures the perfect curves and hence best comfort. The base is chromed steel and available with 4 legs or castors. Arne Jacobsen was very productive both as an architect and as a designer. His cooperation with Fritz Hansen dates back to 1934. The Ant and Series 7 chairs, produced in 1952, propelled both Jacobsen and Fritz Hansen's names into furniture history. At the end of the 50's Arne Jacobsen designed the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen, which introduced the Egg, the Swan, the Swan sofa and Series 3300 to the design world. Arne Jacobsen was and is an admired and outstanding designer. His furniture and other design work have become a national and international heritage. Lily swivel chair is height adjustable and available in white, black or red lacquer or front upholstery in your choice of fabric or leather. 25.2" W | 20.5" d | 30.7" - 35.8" h | seat: 16.5" - 21.7" h.
- Similar itemThe work of Brazilian designer Paulo Mendes da Rocha reached international recognition when he was awarded the 2006 Pritzker Architecture Prize. That same year, we introduced his Paulistano Armchair (1957) – a classic that had never before been available in the United States. This chair was originally designed for the Paulistano Athletic Club in São Paulo, Brazil. The frame, a continuous 17-foot-long piece of solid steel, is welded in a single spot. This deceptively simple structure is then wrapped in almost an entire hide of leather that will gain depth and luster as it ages. Exceptionally comfortable, the Paulistano flexes slightly, and the sling can be adjusted up or down the frame for upright or relaxed sitting positions. The stainless steel frame is hand-machine polished and may exhibit markings consistent with hand craftsmanship. The frame in phosphatized carbon steel, which is the original raw material used in 1957, is slightly rough to the touch and will oxidize slowly with time. This was the intent of the architect, who wants the appearance to evolve, believing the charm of a piece of furniture resides in its non-permanent character. To prevent rust, the phosphatized frame should be treated with WD-40® twice annually. Made in France. Two frames to choose from: polished stainless steel or phosphatized carbon steel.
- Similar itemInnermost’s Wooster suspension lamp reflects British history and offers indirect light. It is made of a classic felt Top Hat with a metal lining. The pendant has an inbuilt ceiling fitting with black ceiling canopy. Wooster was designed by Jake Phipps. His design transforms a British cultural icon in a remarkable suspension lamp which reflects a bygone era of imperialism, class division and eccentricity. In the British class system of late 19th century the top hat was sported by gentleman of leisure while the bowler was worn by working man. To complete the scenario Jake Phipps designed the Jeeves suspension lamp for Innermost out of a bowler. Wooster is made of felt and is lined with aluminium inside in order to reflect the light. The pendant lamp appears most interesting when arranged in a group of Woosters so they indicate an assembled group of citizens.
- Similar itemThe Noir Monty bookshelf offers a lesson in geometry with a statement-making corner design. Its angular metal frame and wood storage shelves exude contemporary industrial style. 35"W x 15"D x 83"H. Metal with elm wood. Knots, gouges, cracks and nail holes are inherent characteristics.