- Catherine DeaneMyla Leather Detail Silk Sleeveless Dress, EmeraldDetailsCatherine Deane "Myla" pleated and draped tulle dress with leather waistband.Front and back cutouts.V neckline.Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage.Front exposed silvertone zip.Round hem hits at thigh.Silk; leather waistband; lined; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About Catherine Deane:Born in Ireland, London-based designer Catherine Deane has received acclaim for her ethereal cocktail dresses and evening gowns, as well as for her bridal collection. Her dress designs are best known for their femininity with an edgy appeal, mixing lace, tulle, and leather. Educated in South Africa, Catherine takes inspiration from forgotten craft techniques and the array of countries with which she shares a history. Whether it's dresses or separates, the signature Catherine Deane garment is breathtaking with the sensuous use of fine fabrics.
- Similar itemThis floral ring by Miriam Haskell blooms with layers of gold-toned leaves and petals. Bejewelled with stone and crystal insets, and carved-resin and silver beads, this three-dimensional piece displays the romantic artistry of this New York jeweller.
- Similar itemMoncler’s Torcy jacket illustrates the wearability of the season’s favourite camouflage print. This lightweight quilted design comes in a subtle medley of khaki and brown and features a high-rise neck and embroidered arm logo. Layer it over a knitted sweater on the chilliest of winter days.
- Similar itemThis ring features a beautiful marquise cut citrine stone in center and white topaz stone set around the bypass designs with filigree work. Crafted from polished rhodium over sterling silver.
- Similar itemSnakeskin was the prominent print for Christopher Kane pre-Fall. The designer's love of red, blue, and yellow ventures into autumnal jewel tones, with pailettes keeping a summer shimmer alive during the transitional season. Bold zip-off cutouts and mesh accents add edge to ladylike silhouettes and frilly lace. The little black dress gets a big re-do with a removable leather bandeau. The straps are adjustable with velcro, and have leather accents. It hits at the knee, is fully lined, and zips at the side. Body: 100% wool. Lining: 74% acetate, 26% silk. Trim: 100% leather. Made in France.
- Similar itemAn oversized smoky quartz stone makes a cool accent on this ring from Effy Collection. It's finished on a rose gold filigree band, this ring will arrive in a classic gift box. 14 Kt. rose gold. Smoky quartz. Imported. Fine jewelry is available for Standard Delivery only. All fine jewelry shipments require a signature. To enhance detail, jewelry may not be shown actual size. Unless otherwise stated jewelry set in 14 Kt. yellow gold and all earrings are for pierced ears. t.w.=total weight. Colored gemstones may have been treated and require special care. All diamond weights are approximate with a variance of +/- .05 ct.
- Similar itemSweet & small but might! The mid finger/pinky rose ring is part of the new generation of Flora. You can either wear it on your pinky if fits or on the upper middle part of your fingers. It has been hand carved & crafted in bronze, with a 22 Karat yellow gold plating. Also available in silver plating.
- Similar itemBalmain's Pre-AW14 collection was brimming with military-inspired pieces like this khaki-green cotton parka. It's a recurring reference for the Parisian label and one that can be seen in the perfectly executed utility details and polished gold-tone hardware. Mirror the collection's styling and work it with pieces in slick black leather or leopard print.
- KonstantinoScalloped Oval Silver 18k Gold Ruby/Quartz Doublet RingDetailsWhite topaz and the smoldering ruby/quartz doublet of this Konstantino ring set sterling silver and 18-karat yellow gold alight.Intricately carved and filigree sterling silver.18-karat yellow gold details.Oval ruby and clear quartz doublet center.Scalloped bezel with pave white topaz.1"L x 7/8"W.Tapered band.Handcrafted in Athens, Greece.Designer About Konstantino:Individually crafted in Athens, Greece, from sterling silver and 18-karat gold, Konstantino collections are known for unique designs and remarkable artisanship. Designer Konstantino Sioulas is inspired by the art, architecture, mythology, and people of Greece, which shines through beautifully in his designs.