- Similar itemThis is a beautiful pair of black Alexander Wang Andi Woven Platform Bootie from A/W'11. Taken care of in a non-smoking home, I had the leather soles protected with rubber and heel caps replaced. They look as good as new, and I hope someone else can enjoy them because they are a half size too small for me. Very light scuffing on soles but I only wore them a few times because they are actually half a size too small for me. I also do have the Alexander Wang dust bag, just not the box.See description below from Snob Essentials:"From the Jaime creeper to unzipped, laced-up Freja, Alexander Wang is relentless is finding galvanic ways of reinventing the high-heeled ankle boot. This season, he streamlines the funk, recognizing that suede and patent leather is always a chic combination.Cage booties? So last season! This super-strappy style may read like a sexed-up cage, but on the contrary. It still oozes sex appeal, but the weave-effect Andi has too much coverage to be considered cut out. Try it on and you'll realize it's a refreshing slashed-leather look going on. A splash of shine is initiated via the "tongue" -- it weaves through the center, and glossy leather wraps around the ankle leading to a stylishly utilitarian tab. In any other color, these would lack their magic; olive equals a subtle touch of color (this one isn't too military, either) yet it's essentially a neutral.Less hefty and far less massive than a typical chunky bootie, who knew Wang would be the go-to guy for boots to suit your dresses? On Net-a-Porter for $645."
- Similar itemJoseph black and off-white Cardiff coat. Herringbone wool-blend tweed. Breast welt pocket, two flap pockets, buttoned cuffs, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings along front. 89% wool, 10% nylon, 1% Lycra; lining: 52% acetate, 48% rayon. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Oversized style, cut to be worn loose. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemA perforated mesh pullover is blocked by solid sides to frame a square, cropped silhouette. Vented hem. Pair back to a cotton ribbed tank. Create contrast with a fluid skirt and heeled sandal. Details & Fit: Model is a size small. Height 5'10. Cropped length. 18" from high point shoulder. 76% cotton, 24% stretch nylon. Dry clean only. Imported. Share
- Similar itemJacquemus takes a directional, yet wearable approach to design. This flattering wool-felt wrap skirt is finished with an oversized grommet at the front and has a softly structured feel. Mirror the brand's styling by wearing yours with a cropped sweater and sneakers. Dark-gray wool-felt. Concealed snap fastening at front. Fabric1: 100% wool; fabric2: 100% polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend checked oversized coat from Stella McCartney featuring a hood, a press stud fastening, an embossed logo, long sleeves, a contrast piped trim, side slit pockets and a mid-length.
- Contrasting weave
- Similar itemThis bold, playful MSGM circle skirt has an oversized star accent. The swingy silhouette ends in a laser-cut hem. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Wool felt. Shell: 80% wool/20% nylon. Lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAdd a statement-making edge to every outfit with these shimmering metallic cutout ankle boots from Sergio Rossi - Silver leather with gunmetal-toned hardware, pointed toe, lace-up front, black leather back counter - Leather covered stiletto high heel - Team with a silk blouse, cropped trousers and petite satchel
- Similar itemChloe camel and black double-faced Giant Check-pattern wool-blend coat detailed at front with fringe. Oversized silhouette. English rib-knit spread collar, drop shoulders, oversized patch pockets at front. Toggle-and-loop closure. Available in Camel/Black. 82% wool, 9% cashmere, 8% polyamide, 1% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Small.