- Similar itemChloe camel and black double-faced Giant Check-pattern wool-blend coat detailed at front with fringe. Oversized silhouette. English rib-knit spread collar, drop shoulders, oversized patch pockets at front. Toggle-and-loop closure. Available in Camel/Black. 82% wool, 9% cashmere, 8% polyamide, 1% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemJacquemus takes a directional, yet wearable approach to design. This flattering wool-felt wrap skirt is finished with an oversized grommet at the front and has a softly structured feel. Mirror the brand's styling by wearing yours with a cropped sweater and sneakers. Dark-gray wool-felt. Concealed snap fastening at front. Fabric1: 100% wool; fabric2: 100% polyester. Dry clean.
- This is a beautiful pair of black Alexander Wang Andi Woven Platform Bootie from A/W'11. Taken care of in a non-smoking home, I had the leather soles protected with rubber and heel caps replaced. They look as good as new, and I hope someone else can enjoy them because they are a half size too small for me. Very light scuffing on soles but I only wore them a few times because they are actually half a size too small for me. I also do have the Alexander Wang dust bag, just not the box.See description below from Snob Essentials:"From the Jaime creeper to unzipped, laced-up Freja, Alexander Wang is relentless is finding galvanic ways of reinventing the high-heeled ankle boot. This season, he streamlines the funk, recognizing that suede and patent leather is always a chic combination.Cage booties? So last season! This super-strappy style may read like a sexed-up cage, but on the contrary. It still oozes sex appeal, but the weave-effect Andi has too much coverage to be considered cut out. Try it on and you'll realize it's a refreshing slashed-leather look going on. A splash of shine is initiated via the "tongue" -- it weaves through the center, and glossy leather wraps around the ankle leading to a stylishly utilitarian tab. In any other color, these would lack their magic; olive equals a subtle touch of color (this one isn't too military, either) yet it's essentially a neutral.Less hefty and far less massive than a typical chunky bootie, who knew Wang would be the go-to guy for boots to suit your dresses? On Net-a-Porter for $645."
- Similar itemLover's ultra-feminine sweater is a contemporary essential - it's cropped and comes in a sugary-pink hue. It's knitted from an alpaca-blend with a basket weave front panel and feels so soft you'll never want to take it off. Wear it to freshen up winter separates a white midi skirt will work especially well.
- Similar itemSmooth calfskin point-toe platform ankle boots designed with a silvertone size zip and foldover cuff. Approximately 4" heel (105mm). Leather sole . Available in Noir Black. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemCommercially viable, this MSGM wool felt skirt will gain popular recognition for its favourable penchant of heart motifs. Lending an endearing edge in an oversized format, this simple monochrome piece is contemporarily classic with a slant hem and is blended with mixed fibres for a softer hand-feel.
- Similar itemA chunky, oversized knit with glittery patch pockets becomes extra nuzzle-worthy spun from a cozy wool-blend. - Essentiel Knit Flyaway Sweater
- Similar itemA striking combination of lacy and geometric jacquard patterns catches the eye in this graceful tonal topper. Oversized notched collar and lapels. Three-quarter sleeves. Hidden single-button close. Inverted center back pleat. Silk lining. About 38" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/silk/polyester/nylon. Dry clean. Imported. - Multi-Patterned Coat
- Similar itemGray felted wool blend skirt embellished with oversized buttons. A-line silhouette, Grosgrain-faced bandless waist, Darting at back waist, Concealed double snap-front closure, 65% Wool, 30% Nylon, 5% Cashmere, Dry clean, Made in Italy,