- Similar itemJacquemus takes a directional, yet wearable approach to design. This flattering wool-felt wrap skirt is finished with an oversized grommet at the front and has a softly structured feel. Mirror the brand's styling by wearing yours with a cropped sweater and sneakers. Dark-gray wool-felt. Concealed snap fastening at front. Fabric1: 100% wool; fabric2: 100% polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemA chunky, oversized knit with glittery patch pockets becomes extra nuzzle-worthy spun from a cozy wool-blend. - Essentiel Knit Flyaway Sweater
- Similar itemCoat by ASOS Collection Textured, mohair wool blend Oversized notch lapels Dropped shoulders Press stud fastenings Pockets to sides Relaxed fit Dry clean 46% Wool, 32% Polyester, 22% Mohair Wool Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 175cm/5'9"" tall.
- This is a beautiful pair of black Alexander Wang Andi Woven Platform Bootie from A/W'11. Taken care of in a non-smoking home, I had the leather soles protected with rubber and heel caps replaced. They look as good as new, and I hope someone else can enjoy them because they are a half size too small for me. Very light scuffing on soles but I only wore them a few times because they are actually half a size too small for me. I also do have the Alexander Wang dust bag, just not the box.See description below from Snob Essentials:"From the Jaime creeper to unzipped, laced-up Freja, Alexander Wang is relentless is finding galvanic ways of reinventing the high-heeled ankle boot. This season, he streamlines the funk, recognizing that suede and patent leather is always a chic combination.Cage booties? So last season! This super-strappy style may read like a sexed-up cage, but on the contrary. It still oozes sex appeal, but the weave-effect Andi has too much coverage to be considered cut out. Try it on and you'll realize it's a refreshing slashed-leather look going on. A splash of shine is initiated via the "tongue" -- it weaves through the center, and glossy leather wraps around the ankle leading to a stylishly utilitarian tab. In any other color, these would lack their magic; olive equals a subtle touch of color (this one isn't too military, either) yet it's essentially a neutral.Less hefty and far less massive than a typical chunky bootie, who knew Wang would be the go-to guy for boots to suit your dresses? On Net-a-Porter for $645."
- Similar itemLover's ultra-feminine sweater is a contemporary essential - it's cropped and comes in a sugary-pink hue. It's knitted from an alpaca-blend with a basket weave front panel and feels so soft you'll never want to take it off. Wear it to freshen up winter separates a white midi skirt will work especially well.
- Similar itemJoseph black and off-white Cardiff coat. Herringbone wool-blend tweed. Breast welt pocket, two flap pockets, buttoned cuffs, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings along front. 89% wool, 10% nylon, 1% Lycra; lining: 52% acetate, 48% rayon. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Oversized style, cut to be worn loose. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemMarsell Fall / Winter 2014 Collection. Smooth black leather ankle boot with stacked leather heel, round toe, back zipper closure, exposed seams, antique gunmental-tone grommets, and front black round laces. 5” heel height. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemCommercially viable, this MSGM wool felt skirt will gain popular recognition for its favourable penchant of heart motifs. Lending an endearing edge in an oversized format, this simple monochrome piece is contemporarily classic with a slant hem and is blended with mixed fibres for a softer hand-feel.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend checked oversized coat from Stella McCartney featuring a hood, a press stud fastening, an embossed logo, long sleeves, a contrast piped trim, side slit pockets and a mid-length.