- Similar itemWhite stretch cotton denim shorts from Pinko featuring belt loops, a five pocket design and a button & zip fastening.
- Similar itemDress up your everyday looks with this blouse from Calvin Klein. Crafted with a classic collar, roll-tab sleeves and contrast material panels at the sides, pair this top with colored skinnies and heels for an updated, casual Friday look. Classic collar. Button-down closure. Roll-tab sleeves. Two exterior chest pockets. Contrast material panels at the sides. Linen/rayon/spandex. Hand wash. Imported.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Marine & Verdant.
- Similar itemTory BurchTrudy Peep-Toe Bow Flat, NudeDetailsTory Burch patent leather skimmer.1/2" metallic demi-wedge heel.Grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle.Peep toe.Leather lining and sole."Trudy" is made in Brazil.Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Patent Bow Ballerina Flat, Oxford BlueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather ballet flat.Signature Vara grosgrain bow at round toe.Golden logo-engraved bow buckle.Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. Flat stacked heel."Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemWhite wool cardigan from Maison Martin Margiela featuring a v-neck, a front button fastening, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemSky-blue matte-silk. Split neckline. Slips on. 100% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemBoxy, pleated cotton shorts with embroidered eyelet detail throughout. Sits at hips. Seamed front waist with belt loops. Shirred elastic back waist. Gathered back. Zip fly with hook & bar closure. Slit pockets at hips. Solid panels at sides & waistband. Color: Glacier. 100% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester.
- Bright-white Japanese twill. Belt loops, five pockets, distressed, frayed trims . Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 55% cotton, 42% Tencel, 3% spandex. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bright White Destroyed